Size: 7-8 Years|Colour: Pool Blue|Change
Price:£23.49 - £54.99

on 5 December 2013
I bought this for my son who is 6. The snowsuit is very nice and feels warm enough. The sizing is generous though: I bought 5-6 and I am pleased I did that as it fits my son (who is taller than average) perfectly. There is still room for growth and I am sure it will fit him next year too.
on 24 November 2011
this is a very nice ski suit and very good quality im pleased i bought this as it is so cheap, there is pleanty of space in it too as some 7-8 year old clothing is skimpy fitting this will fit my son for at least 2 years, thank you winfeild megastore, great product
on 6 May 2015
Good value for money. Size 5-6 is actually more like size 7. My daughter is 120 cm and it will fit her perfectly next winter. Good thing I had read the reviews before I placed my order.
on 15 December 2013
I bought this for my grand-daughter who is tall for her age at two and a half. It is a good fit and the measurement chart was really useful before purchasing! Really pleased thank you.
on 13 February 2013
A very reasonable ski suit. Warm, waterproof and good quality. Generous size as well. Good value for kids who outgrow their clothes very quickly.
on 3 December 2015
My daughter is a tall 3.5 year old, this suit fits her in body length but the legs are too long- however I will turn the legs up. I am pleased I went with the sizing of 3-4 years despite previous reviews saying get the smaller size - I think the smaller size may have been too small in body length. Good buy for the snowing/cold weather.
on 6 December 2015
Lovely quality, longer in the leg but you can tuck the bottoms up and they will get more wear out if it , fits well around waist and the sleeves have Velcro so that they can be adjusted around the wrists . My daughter is lovely and warm in it and no longer complains she is cold when we go for Winter walks.
on 28 April 2014
We ordered this for my 6-year-old daughter who is slender in frame but on par for her age in terms of height, i.e. trousers age 6-7 at the GAP fit her. This Ski Suit was miles too big for her in length. I didn't return it but kept it for next year when she will be 7 years old. I bought the 3-4 Years ski suit (exactly the same make and colour) and this fitted her perfectly.
on 22 February 2016
Bought age 4-5 for my 3 year old daughter in the hope that it would do 2 winters. It fits (just) but will only get 1 winter wear out of it as the elasticated waist is very narrow. Saying that, the colour is great, very easy to spot and kept my daughter very warm in the snow. She didn't complain once about being cold.
on 4 April 2016
its a brilliant bit of kit.. super warm. I read the reviews about the size and did take the advice to order smaller. I have a normal sized 5 yr old granddaughter in the 3-4.. which is absolutely fine for this winter.. the 5-6 size would have been too big. terrifically warm however and hood it good. well made.