on 24 February 2013
The photo of this frame is very misleading. It actually shows two frames, the outer frame having several notches on each side. This is why I wanted it so that there would be different sizes. In reality all it is is four pieces of wood with a notch either end (like the inner frame in the photo)
, so it makes only one size. The product information was basic and there were no further product details. I am extremely disappointed.
on 4 November 2013
I chose this frame for its size as I have done much bigger pictures but figure downsizing is better for saving money on the end product being framed for showing.

It is just the right size and if I could find a slightly bigger frame I would buy that as well so that I had some choice.

Arrived on time and it is just what I needed.
on 12 January 2015
Very misleading, I was expecting the frame to have the adjusting notches and it doesn't. If you are going to show a product with two different sizes you should give the dimensions and prices of both products not just one, had I known I was ordering the smaller frame I would not have bought that item but instead selected the one I wanted with the adjusting notches. I won't order from these people again.
on 30 September 2014
I was very disappointed as the phot shows that the frame can be made to fit the size of silk ie. Can be made smaller judging by the slots along the pieces of wood that make up the frame. So rather than return it my husband is going to make slots in the pieces of wood to enable me to use smaller sized silk pieces.
on 1 March 2014
I felt that maybe not only me, thought that I am going to get the bigger one, not the small one. It was my own mistake, but still I wouldn't add the image which is not included.
on 19 January 2015
Grossly misleading picture. Complete misrepresentation of product available. Photo shows an adjustable frame which was my reason for buying. This is not what arrived. Not what was expected.
on 13 March 2013
It is easy to use and just enough what I need to begin my silk painting experience. Tack are easily pined to the wood.

I would recommend it.
on 21 May 2016
From the picture thus item looks like an adjustable Fran, imagine my disappointment when I received my order only to find its not an adjustable frame. The smaller frame in the middle of the larger frame is all you get folks, the item description does not make this clear.
on 8 August 2014
love it
on 28 January 2015
Super, sturdy, fits together well, just what I wanted. Prompt delivery, undamaged despite quite flimsy packaging.

See one answered question