5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
I originally bought this to mix in with Tea Tree oil and apply to my face. However, since then i have been using it for my hair. I made the mistake at first of applying way to much when i was in the shower. This was because i didn't feel like it was going anywhere. HOWEVER, only around 2 -3 drops is needed and i have waist length hair. I would not recommend applying to...
Published 4 months ago by Jessica Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Allergic
I think I am allergic to this product. Brought a rash and continuous ichy skin. This produ t is definately not for me.
Published 17 months ago by hajpaj

‹ Previous | 16 7 811 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Almond love, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: 100ml Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed (Personal Care)
I like this oil , I recommend this product, I used this to smooth scars and for my hair. It's been a treat and does a great job in moisturizing hair and skin :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Moistures, 3 May 2013
I've been using a few drops on my face in the evenings after cleansing before bed. My skin is plump and smooth by the morning. Sometimes I mix in a drop of an essential oil, such as lavender or geranium to suit my mood.

The only downside is the plastic bottle. I'd be so much happier if this was in a lovely solid glass bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, having been using for a couple of ..., 3 Nov 2014
Excellent product, having been using for a couple of weeks now and feel it has made a difference to my skin. Will repurchase a bigger bottle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it put it in my hair leave it on ..., 11 Sep 2014
Love it put it in my hair leave it on all nite my hair soft every one always saying how's your hair so soft down side does not smell to nice

3.0 out of 5 stars I only needed a little bit each day but honestly ..., 24 Aug 2014
I only needed a little bit each day but honestly I didn't use it consistently enough to tell of any major changes to my skin or health.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and is what it says it is!, 15 Aug 2014
Brilliant product, well packaged and is definitely what it says - its tough to get pure almond oil. Wife loves it, and will buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size and product, 15 Oct 2014
Great product, good size. Delivery was ok not really fast but not slow either. Used for homemade body scrubs, good smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sep 2014
This oil mixed with the Almond oil is good as a hair conditioner, especially for porous dry hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov 2014
A good product, delivered on time. Very pleased with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Aug 2014
Great for the skin and hair will definitely order another bottle.

‹ Previous | 16 7 811 | Next ›