5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply
Easy to use and there is no nasty lingering smell. My son is 6 month's old so I was worried about a reaction, but this was gentle and caused no issue. He did not get bitten once.
Published 15 months ago by Rousel

3.0 out of 5 stars good for kids not s good for adults
Published 11 months ago by cat d

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, 26 Mar 2013
This review is from: 150ml Organic Mother and Baby Insect Repellant Bodyspray (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spray!, 21 Nov 2012
J. Burmingham (Shropshire) - See all my reviews
This spray is great. I used it when pregnant. It smells nice (didn't make me feel sick) easily absorbed and I didn't get bitten once.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not strong smelling. Need to keep touching up, 6 Nov 2012
Not strong smelling but felt safe to put on our 1 yr olds. Seemed to help. Needed to put it on unexposed areas a little as it also helps with biting things other than mosquitos. Also sprayed it in the suitcases before leaving, to make sure we didnt bring any unwanted friends home

3.0 out of 5 stars good for kids not s good for adults, 16 July 2013
I bought this for my 1 year old daughter before we went to Spain, I used it every night and she only got one small bite on her belly (which we may have missed spraying if I'm honest) however after spraying myself with it also, as the smell of our stronger repellent had me sneezing for hours, I then got 12 bites :-( not strong enough for adults although certainly more pleasant to use... Would use again for the baby but will stick to 'deet' containing products for us in the future I think!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 16 Jun 2014
I bought this to take on holiday as I was worried about Mosquitos, we used this everyday & night on my 4 month old baby & she wasn't bitten once. Fast delivery helped too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 8 May 2014
Went to Africa on holiday. My little one didn't get bit once while using this product. My husband and i used as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice, 26 Mar 2014
Corina (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this product before when I went on holiday to Thailand. I like it so much so bought 2 more bottles

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 13 Mar 2014
Claudia (Firenze, Italia) - See all my reviews
Works wonderfully against insects. Does not irritate my skin in any way, and it re applied it doesnt appear sticky and uncomfortable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so keen., 10 Dec 2013
If it's possible I felt this attracted the mozzies more than it did repel them - I bought two bottles which are both still full and unused. I found the size too large and so takes up room in your luggage and adds weight - one bottle would last several holidays - good for some I suppose but I would prefer something small and handy. I was in Albania where the mossies were ferocious and so maybe nothing would have worked on them but still, I felt it was a waste of money. I was attracted by the 'natural' credentials as I was hoping to use it for my baby - it didn't work and I wouldn't use any sprays that didn't claim to be natural anyway, so hit and miss for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars does'nt work!!!!!!!!!!, 18 Oct 2013
not sure if its due to skin differences but quite simply this product just doesn't work.........maybe i'm just too tasty for the bugs ;)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›