5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply
Easy to use and there is no nasty lingering smell. My son is 6 month's old so I was worried about a reaction, but this was gentle and caused no issue. He did not get bitten once.
Published on 26 Mar. 2013 by Rousel

1.0 out of 5 stars About as much use as a chocolate teapot
I have just moved from the UK to Indonesia with my young family. Not wanting to be dousing my children in chemicals on a daily basis to fend off the mozzies, I did a lot of research into alternative options and this product came out consistently well in reviews.

Published 5 months ago by Miss SD Gascoyne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars About as much use as a chocolate teapot, 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: 150ml Organic Mother and Baby Insect Repellant Bodyspray (Personal Care)

Disappointingly, it's worse than completely useless here and if anything, I'd say that it attracts the mosquitoes rather than repels them.

The only small point in its favour is that it smells really nice but that isn't much consolation when you're being eaten alive by dengue and malaria carrying mosquitoes.

I would not buy this product again, nor would I recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, 26 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spray!, 21 Nov. 2012
J. Burmingham (Shropshire) - See all my reviews
This spray is great. I used it when pregnant. It smells nice (didn't make me feel sick) easily absorbed and I didn't get bitten once.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not strong smelling. Need to keep touching up, 6 Nov. 2012
Not strong smelling but felt safe to put on our 1 yr olds. Seemed to help. Needed to put it on unexposed areas a little as it also helps with biting things other than mosquitos. Also sprayed it in the suitcases before leaving, to make sure we didnt bring any unwanted friends home

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 6 Sept. 2014
Fantastic product. We used this on our little boy (who has very sensitive skin) on a very humid insect-ridden holiday and he was barely bitten. My husband was using a DEET-based product and was bitten far more. I ended up using this towards the end of the holiday and I also felt it worked really well on me. It doesn't completely repel all insects but I don't think anything does when they're swarming, and this was certainly superior to any of the stronger, harsher, more chemical-based products out there. Highly recommended for adults and children and those with sensitive skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product with no bad smells, 21 Aug. 2013
I found this very effective did get one or two bites on my ankles but no where else. Friend also used a couple if times when she forgot to spray her deet spray and never got bitten the times she used it. Great cos doesnt have horrible smell that the deet containing products have and could spray around my 7mth old without concerbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 July 2013
I brought this product for my 8 month old daughter for our recent trip to France. I ended up using it on both her and myself (as I was picking her up so much I didn't want to use deet on myself). The only time I got bitten was when I forgot to apply it one evening. Smells ok too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for mummy and baby, 2 July 2013
This product is a great fresh anti mosquito repellent. I use it in combination with the citroenella patches. It's water based not oil based as most are so good for baby. I gave four stars rather than 5 because of hassle with the pumping action. No other reason...

5.0 out of 5 stars My son and I got no bites using this product ..., 13 July 2014
J. Smith (Devon) - See all my reviews
My son and I got no bites using this product, my husband who is prone to bites did get a few especially on his head/face where we didn't spray so much. It smells of citrus although not a strong smell and leaves no sticky residue. Will buy again next year

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 26 July 2013
I chose this over many other products and I was not disappointed at all. My kuds used it everday and no bites at all. Although my kids are older i still dont like using Deet products so this fits the bill. Sprayed all over no problem and i used too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›