Price:£2.99+ £1.49 shipping

This is a small bottle of vegan friendly oil.

It may seem expensive, but the cost of producing a good quality massage oil is high and this is a good quality massage oil.

It contains all-natural ingredients. I'm a bit concerned about what people put on themselves and believe you should be careful in what you use and ensure you're health and wellbeing as much as you possibly can. So I did contact customer services at Naissance with a few questions and found them to be non other than first class, very quick to reply and informative!

This Almond oil is 100% pure cold pressed and the method of extraction is expeller pressed. This means that the almond oil was pressed out of the kernels at a high pressure without the aid of heat. Heat does produce higher quantities of oil but. . .cold presssing produces a higher quality oil which retains all the flavour, nutrients and scent with a shelf life of about a year. Keep stored in a cool, dark place.Sweet Almond oil is yellow in colour, sweet and very slightly nutty to taste as it is edible and this particular oil is food grade with virtually no fragrance. It is naturally high in vitamin E, A, B1, B3, B6 and D also Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium, known to be good for many things it's a popular carrier oil and it gives the skin a lustre after a massage as it's readily absorbed!

Other health uses for this oil would be as an everyday moisturiser, in your bath, it's good for your hair, improving thickness and strength, reducing dark circles around the eyes and as a makeup remover! Being food grade it can also be used in salads and dressings and i've tried it so it's all good!My partner has only been using this since end of December and has noticed an improvement in her already nice skin and hair!

I used it to massage her the other night and found it to be brilliant with what I would call a professional glide, a little went a long way indeed.

I noticed another reviwer mention baby massage and can I just say that I would definitely check that the person did not have a nut allergy before use (you could do this by rubbing a tiny amount on the back of the leg) and it goes without saying do not let oils come into contact with condoms as they can thin quickly and therefore break!

So yes I can highly recommend this Sweet almond oil and the customer service fron Naissance that goes with it!
22 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 February 2015
WOW this has certainly made a difference to my nails.....they seem stronger, do not flake/chip/crack and also it appears to work wonders on dark circles under the eyes, and best of all you only need to use a small amount as it certainly goes a long, long way. Marvellous.
on 1 July 2013
arrived in good time, really like this product. I use this on my hair and leave overnight to help the condition- will use this again!
on 6 September 2013
I use this oil for the massages. I am a therapist. It is a good quality oil at a good price.
on 25 March 2016
Best Almond oil so far, light in consistency however very smooth coverage on skin. I usually use with vit e oil and works great. Evens out the skin tone and skin feels more nourished and replenished. I have now been using for more than 10 days twice daily and the dryness on my face is gone. Really happy with it.
on 7 October 2013
I find this good to mix with aftersun, if my face is sore, also can be used with any moisture cream you only need a few drops so it lasts a long time.
on 31 March 2015
I purchased this for the dark circles under my eyes and I could see a difference within 3 days. I have also started using it as a moisturiser for my whole face and it's fab. I used to purchase rose hip oil which was £25 for a tiny bottle but this works just as well and will last years.
on 26 March 2015
Does not smell of almond oil at all consistency not like almond oil and lid not closed looks opened. exterior of bottle has watermarks everywhere I would like a refund or real almond oil bottle please
on 7 April 2013
Great for making your nails a bit stronger and less prone to cracking. Easy to apply and worked for me.
on 24 June 2015
I got this for my under eye circles which are really realky bad as I heard putting this on every night helps. Been doing it for almost a month but not seen any difference. But its great for other uses such as massage and hair etc so cant complain