5.0 out of 5 stars Oil for massage
I use this oil for the massages. I am a therapist. It is a good quality oil at a good price.
Published 10 months ago by Cecile

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm.... The jury's out
I bought this oil as a "miracle cure" for my dry/frizzy hair as I'd read loads of reviews that hailed it as such. I've used it quite a bit - both on my hair and on my skin. I don't see any miraculous results. It's nice, it's harmless and my dog LOVES the taste of it! (I have to prise him off me) but I don't think I would bother buying it again.
Published 1 month ago by Dragonfly Gardener

5.0 out of 5 stars Oil for massage, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: 250ml Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaner, Clearer Me Inside and Out, 14 Jun 2013
Whether you're trying to mix it into your cooking routine or use it topically, the stuff is incredible! Coconut oil, especially all natural ones, are miracle workers! They're so much healither than the alternatives. I use it so much I can't understand how I survived without it. I'm in my late 20s and I use it on my skin, in my salads, when I cook....it's so multi-faceted!!

If you go organic, you're not going to lose much if anything from brand to brand. My only suggestion is to utilize another organic oil in conjunction with the coconut oil for better results when it comes to skin and hair care. My oil of choice is almond- NOW Foods Sweet Almond Oil - 16 oz. + FREE 100% Cococare Coconut Oil - 4 fl oz. The two combined are a double whammy! Hair, skin...it's a great additive or alternative in each case. The benefits are so worth it! Almond oil has a little more depth in my hair and I think the two combined are unbeatable on my face and skin. Having nice skin is a quality everyone, man or woman, should have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good multi use oil, 26 Feb 2012
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This is a small bottle of vegan friendly oil.

It may seem expensive, but the cost of producing a good quality massage oil is high and this is a good quality massage oil.

It contains all-natural ingredients. I'm a bit concerned about what people put on themselves and believe you should be careful in what you use and ensure you're health and wellbeing as much as you possibly can. So I did contact customer services at Naissance with a few questions and found them to be non other than first class, very quick to reply and informative!

This Almond oil is 100% pure cold pressed and the method of extraction is expeller pressed. This means that the almond oil was pressed out of the kernels at a high pressure without the aid of heat. Heat does produce higher quantities of oil but. . .cold presssing produces a higher quality oil which retains all the flavour, nutrients and scent with a shelf life of about a year. Keep stored in a cool, dark place.Sweet Almond oil is yellow in colour, sweet and very slightly nutty to taste as it is edible and this particular oil is food grade with virtually no fragrance. It is naturally high in vitamin E, A, B1, B3, B6 and D also Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium, known to be good for many things it's a popular carrier oil and it gives the skin a lustre after a massage as it's readily absorbed!

Other health uses for this oil would be as an everyday moisturiser, in your bath, it's good for your hair, improving thickness and strength, reducing dark circles around the eyes and as a makeup remover! Being food grade it can also be used in salads and dressings and i've tried it so it's all good!My partner has only been using this since end of December and has noticed an improvement in her already nice skin and hair!

I used it to massage her the other night and found it to be brilliant with what I would call a professional glide, a little went a long way indeed.

I noticed another reviwer mention baby massage and can I just say that I would definitely check that the person did not have a nut allergy before use (you could do this by rubbing a tiny amount on the back of the leg) and it goes without saying do not let oils come into contact with condoms as they can thin quickly and therefore break!

So yes I can highly recommend this Sweet almond oil and the customer service fron Naissance that goes with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 1 July 2013
Valerie (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
arrived in good time, really like this product. I use this on my hair and leave overnight to help the condition- will use this again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Almond oil, 7 Oct 2013
I find this good to mix with aftersun, if my face is sore, also can be used with any moisture cream you only need a few drops so it lasts a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nail health, 7 April 2013
Christopher Eaton (Uk) - See all my reviews
Great for making your nails a bit stronger and less prone to cracking. Easy to apply and worked for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oil, 21 Sep 2013
I use this on face and body, it works great as a moisturizer and does not have a strong smell. Takes a few minutes to soak in but other that its a wonderful oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Great product, price & delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value - Good Quality, 14 Jun 2014
This is everything I expect from an almond oil and the price is good - I will
order this product again.