5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic
Published 12 months ago by Acathla

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
It'sok, lovely smell, great to use when mixing up facemasks.

It's supposed to be gentle on your skin but , i found after washing my face, if i then went to use this as a toner it stung like hell!

and occasionally it brought me up in a bright red stinging rash.

Published 14 months ago by Meganne

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 9 July 2013
Acathla (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 250ml Rose French Floral Water (Personal Care)
I have had radiotherapy and my 39 year old skin is in a terrible state. I treated myself to a facial and asked my beautician what I needed to buy to keep up the lovely work she had done on my very dry skin. I expected her to try and sell me what she had in her parlour but she actually told me to use this rose water by name. Cold cream for cleanser, this as a non astringent toner and Nivea to moisturize. My skin hasn't looked this good in years. I am on combination drug therapy which does wreak havoc on my skin and I couldn't be happier that I can totally scale back my daily routine on such a great budget. I bought two bottles straight away I was told it was that good. Only just started the second so will be buying again very soon. Came packaged brilliantly (even though my husband pinched the packing peanuts!). Smells absolutely divine and although I only use it for a toner, it is great mixed with a little glycerine and some oats as a really good home made face mask. Am told it works brilliantly with honey too, but I personally don't like the smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliiant product, 23 Jun 2013
L. Pedrazzi "Look-aa" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 250ml Rose French Floral Water (Personal Care)
I use it as a toner every evening after oil cleansing method. Works well! I love the smell and I find it very relaxing before going to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 May 2014
This review is from: 250ml Rose French Floral Water (Personal Care)
Use Rose Water as a skin toner after cleansing and this product is excellent and real value for money, equally as good as more expensive ones I usually use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great rose water to use for body and all around the home, Not in food., 20 April 2014
This review is from: 250ml Rose French Floral Water (Personal Care)
I liked that this rose water smelled so natural and fresh and strong of roses. I also like that it takes away some of the redness as an after sun skin toner, It also works well as a refresher after a day at uni, nice to freshen up my face before going errands in the evening like grocery shopping. I am considering but have not yet tried to transfer some rose water into a spray bottle and spray pillow with before bedtime as I find the scent so calming. It seems to be free from any essential oils, however is not organic.
I did not like that I cant use this rose water in food, as I would have liked to drizzle it over fruit salads.

About the company that sold this item:
Products arrived quick ( within 2 days) from order date. The shipping was very cheap- a rate of approximately 3 no matter how many liters of product I wanted to order. I find this very good and are impressed by this! I have ordered many products from various companies and always payed additionally for each product to ship.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely smell, 12 July 2012
This review is from: 250ml Rose French Floral Water (Personal Care)
this product is really lovely, it done the job which was to tone my face . good price too so excellent value. Delivery really quick also

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 10 May 2013
This review is from: 250ml Rose French Floral Water (Personal Care)
It'sok, lovely smell, great to use when mixing up facemasks.

and occasionally it brought me up in a bright red stinging rash.

It was a bit unpredictable on my skin, and i didnt really see a difference in my skin at all after using it for 3 weeks.

Might buy it again but not that sad now ive used it all up, think i can live without it.

250ml Rose French Floral Water