5.0 out of 5 stars A MIRACLE
Published on 20 Feb 2012 by Solo

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
It seems to be a nice oil, but the bottle was not sealed when I received it and therefore looked a bit suspicious.
Published on 1 Dec 2011 by Sali

5.0 out of 5 stars A MIRACLE, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: 100ml Jojoba Golden Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed (Personal Care)
I had struggled to clear my face for a very long time. I found myself constantly searching forums, the internet for tips and hidden wonders. I tried many things...Antiac...Dermalogica..all of the big name brands but nothing REALLY worked. Yes, it may have helped with some spots but not largely. I found myself breaking out before seeing any change. I was just washing my face with normal soap and using my normal moisturiser for a long period after loosing hope. It wasn't until then I discovered Joboba oil, and after researching its ability to trick the skin into thinking there is enough sebum on the surface, thus halt production, I decided to give my money one last go. I have dark, oily skin and found myself reaching for my tissues to clear the grease from my face. I ordered the jojoba oil and it came in a small plastic bottle. I began to wash my face twice a day with a soap containing jojoba to double the effect. Within a week, I couldn't believe the results. MY FACE WAS CLEAR!!!!!!! PLUS MY SKIN IS NOWHERE NEAR AS OILY AS IT WAS BEFORE! MY CONFIDENCE WENT THROUGH THE ROOF AND AT LAST I COULD REST ASSURED KNOWING I ONLY NEED TO PURCHASE AN INEXPENSIVE PRODUCT TO MAKE MY FACE LOOK ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. HONESTLY, IF YOU ARE AT WITS-END, GIVE THIS PRODUCT A GO. ITS 100% NATURAL! 100 PERCENT NATURALE! NO TOXIC INGREDIENTS, NONE OF THAT JARGON! JUST A SIMPLE SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM WHICH HAS PLAGUED ME SINCE I WAS 12. MY SKIN IS SO SOFT ITS UNBELIEVABLE. HONESTLY, GIVE THIS A GO, YOU WONT GO WRONG

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great all rounder, 22 Sep 2011
G Star "G" (London, England) - See all my reviews
I use this for my teenagers acne, I use it to moisturise my skin - face and body, I use it in hot oil treatments for my hair, and as a hair and scalp treatment. Good product.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 1 Dec 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh!, 24 April 2013
oh dear.. this oil for me, did not work for my oily skin, it made my pores worse 10 fold - enlarged them all over! just generally made my skin look worse than it really was and prompted little white heads to appear, will not use again or repurchase for these reasons!

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 17 Feb 2013
great product just wished i had brought a bigger size 100 mls is pretty small. but i use this with my shea butter and its good for skin and hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a very versatile oil, 17 Jan 2013
This is a very good moisturizer for my very dry face skin. It's perfect also for my hair to hydrate and define waves. The bottle is in plastic, unfortunatly...

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 9 Jun 2012
An amazingly good moisturizer. It gets easily absorbed and doesn't leave an oily feel on the skin. Skin on my face is hypersensitive and prone to irritation, and I have gone through dozens of face moisturizers trying to find one that would not irritate my skin - this jojoba oil is the first thing that worked!

1.0 out of 5 stars Irritated my skin, 7 April 2012
I bought this after using Tisserand Organic Jojoba Pure Blending Oil for two months, which I was quite pleased with. This product really irritated my skin though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 May 2012
Brilliant product, highly recommend! I apply this product to my face it leaves a non-greasy feel to my skin which is great

1.0 out of 5 stars I dont believe this is 100% cold pressed, 27 April 2013
Verity (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I believe this oil has been refined as it is odourless. Another jojoba oil I ordered from a different company has a slight nutty smell to it which should be the case with unrefined oil. I will no longer be buying from this company as I has problems with previous orders in which the almond oil I bought had been thinned out compared to that in a smaller bottle. Non-trustworthy company and they seem to be unhonest in their labelling. The prices are also far too high and I would recommend other companies over this.