on 11 October 2011
I am always losing these things and the ones that come with eyeshadows are too small anyway so this neat little pack of 30 is great.
Well packed, prompt delivery. Very pleased
on 25 January 2012
These are an ideal size for applying eyeshadow, the ones you usually get are small and dinky and poke out of the foam within weeks, but these are ideal for the price, also the delivery was very quick
on 24 June 2012
These come in very useful as I'm always losing mine so can never have enough. Good quality and arrived quickly. I definitely recommend them.
on 25 March 2012
great price. very quick delivery. brilliant to have in my kit as a makeup artist as i can just through them away and they arent too expensive to replace
on 11 July 2014
Just a little note to say how impressed i've been with the customer service of Royal Cosmetics. Having recently ordered a couple of boxes of eyeshadow applicators and not received them within the delivery date quoted, I contacted RC to chase up the delivery.

On the very same day they came back to me to advise another box had been sent out to me. This was received the very next day!

Addtionally, just to say the applicators themselves are also perfect! they hold as much or as little eyeshadow as you want and it goes on nicely. Also like the fact it has one narrow applicator and one slighly bigger one. Will definitely continue ordering from them.
on 8 July 2012
Hello,
These arrived in the round container. However the postie tried to push them through the letter box and the container came apart. The applicators appear sturdy enough for my make up box, I especially like the different colours.
Thanks.
on 14 August 2013
Don't really like the texture of those applicators, feels too dry and I thought it was double ended but one end is different and you can't really apply eyeshadow with it, I think it's more for blending
on 23 August 2013
Have used the foam variety for many years and although they don't last very long I find they pick up and apply the eyeshadow a lot better than these foam ones. I'm going back to brushes and foam.
Super eye shadow applicators that are just the job for applying eye shadow.

I needed a few make up applicators for applying my eye shadow and blending it in, rather than spend a fortune on different professional brushes I bought these.

They do the job well, and you can just throw them away when finished with. Soft and easy on the eyelids, no rough or scratchy bits. Easy for blending into the corners of your eyes.

30 Double sided, one side great for blending into the corners or under your eye for a smoky look.

They come in a plastic round container, arrived in a Jiffy bag, but bag slightly squashed so that the lid had come off in transit but the contents fine.

Under £3 including postage and delivery was fast so no complaints from me as they seem good quality.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 October 2012
I looked for these everywhere, as I like the pointed end for putting a thin line of shadow under my lower lashes, and then I can blend on my eyelid with the normal rounded end. In fact any detail can be acheived by using the pointy end - such as tapering a darker colour from the outer lid corner along and into the crease of the lid. These fit the bill perfectly, and the price is great.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse