Price:£2.99+ £1.49 shipping

on 24 May 2013
As a therapist of over 20 years I will only use products of the highest quality as I respect the workings of the body and reactions of the akin to poor quality products. This is a specialised oil which is used to enrich the skin and for very dry skin. I was. Impressed with the texture of the oil and the way it worked on the skin. Would recommend and would buy more from these suppliers!
on 4 July 2013
I would recommend this everybody having a sensitive or damaged skin. I am a bike user so I apply it on my face before I start pedalling to work and as doing a physical job my skin on hand looked quite used and this oil worked really well on it as well. It absorbs quickly and has a bit unusual but nice smell.
on 4 June 2014
BEWARE - I stupidly chose to ignore other reviews of Naissance oils and bought this product anyway. This oil is NOT 100% pure. You are paying a lot of money for an oil that is at best diluted, at worst, sunflower oil with a fancy label on it.

DO NOT BUY!

I suggest using a company accredited by the Aromatherapy Trade Council ([...]/) instead.
on 16 April 2014
I love this oil. I used it as a sunscreen on holiday and a moisturiser. I smell a bit like a digestive biscuit when I first apply but soon wears off!
on 16 August 2012
Got exactly what I expected and arrived neatly packed. Will buy again. I have put the oil into homemade sun tan lotion and I am pleased with the outcome.
on 30 May 2014
It arrived very fast and well protected. I really enjoy this oil, works great on my skin. I added essential oils for better smell.
on 7 October 2013
I use this oil to mix with various body lotions and hand creams to give richness. Good value for money.
on 20 January 2015
had a lump on my nose piercing and this cleared it up straight away. swear by it. amazing product
on 18 July 2014
DO NOT BUY this oil, it is not 100% oil. I have bought this one before and it came as a very strong smelling and dark in colour - that is how is should be when cold pressed. The other one I ordered just a week ago came as a clear non smelling oil which I am keeping and going to do some investigating. Would never buy from this company again as the same thing happened to me with sesame seed oil.
on 15 July 2014
Good value and used during facial massage and made the skin look youthful.