5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, completely cleared my skin up
Published on 22 Mar. 2013 by Louise Claydon

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaking bottle
The only reason I gave two stars is the bottle was leaking when it arrived all the print on label had rubed off tbf didnt think it had leaked that much l...cba sending it back
Published on 10 Feb. 2013 by M Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, completely cleared my skin up, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
Recently I have been suffering with really bad problem skin, I'm 22 and this has only just started happening. I have been trying loads of expensive face washes and scrubs etc but none of them were working. I was looking online and discovered people were using this oil so decided to buy some and try it. This product is great for the price, and quality. I have been using it for a month now, firstly i was my face with a bar of dove non perfumed soap and then i put a few drops of this onto a flannel and gently rub all over my face (being super careful of my eye area). It tingles when you do this and afterwards you feel so clean and it has completely cleared my skin. I will definitely be buying this again and again, I'm so happy with the results!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value - Good Product, 24 Jun. 2012
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
I was impressed with both how quickly this product was supplied and how well packaged it was.

I was a bit sceptical about the all hype surrounding this magical cure for skin ailments but I have to agree it's pretty good and the 30ml bottle (Including postage and packing) still works out nearly half the price some high street stores charge for only 10ml.

This is 100% pure Tea Tree Oil which blends well with Olive Oil or shampoo for treatment of spots, rashes or dandruff but be warned it smells like fence preservative and just a few drops makes shampoo set like non drip paint.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tea tree oil, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
Prompt delivery made even better with the special offer of spending over £14 to qualify for free postage.

Excellent value and clearly a quality oil.

I've only used it as part of a homemade face mask so far but the results were good so very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
The 30 ml Taa Tree Essential Oil is a good quality. I ordered it from Amazon and it arrived in three days as explained on the website. It is small bottle and easy to carry it around if needed. I will definitely order some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my tea tree oil, 19 May 2013
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
So versatile, great for spots, diluted for mouthwash, use with carrier oil for weekly scalp massage on sensitive scalp, and this was a very economical buy for this quantity and quality of oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my skin!, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
I heard about this oil, and you have probably seen in in certain skin care products. I use this as a toner, wetting a cotton pad, and putting one drop of this oil on and then wiping it on my face. It definitely works, my skin is so much better and my acne has cleared up so much, make sure you use moisturizer though! This was also the cheapest tea tree oil i could find, working out at a bout £13.50 per 100 ml, other places costing as much as £49.99 per 10ml. Very good quality oil, arrived well packaged no leaks and lots of cushioning. Very good service, arrived within a couple of days. All in all, perfect!

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaking bottle, 10 Feb. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Still using it at the moment., 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
My wife is using it every day to eradicate belmishes on her toe nails. Seems to be be ok at the moment and feels like authentic essential oil.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daily, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
I use this every night before i go to bed. I pour a small amount on a cotton wool ball and wipe it onto my whole face. I tingles a little bit but i have had no bad out come from it. I have only been using it 3 days but i haven't seen a massive difference. My skin is pretty much clear anyway but i have a few acne scars and blemishes. I was planning to use the oil to help reduce this. On the bottle it also says what it can be used for. e.g. spots, massages, pains, rashes.. e.t.c.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most "essential" of the esential oils for the lay-person, 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
As far as I know, Melaleuca Alternifolia is the only substance known to have anti-viral, anti-mycotic AND anti-bacterial properties. As such it is the most "essential" of the essential oils and should, imo, be in everyone's home pharmacy. I ordered this Naissance oil more in hope than expectation, however. So many low-cost oils being offered are NOT pure, biologically-defined, unadulterated oils. This very definitely is, so highly-recommended!!

30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil