5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, completely cleared my skin up
Published 16 months ago by Louise Claydon

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't help with spots
I bought this because i've used it in the past for spots but actually i haven't noticed that this has made any difference. smells nice though.
Published 2 months ago by HEBS

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, completely cleared my skin up, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
Recently I have been suffering with really bad problem skin, I'm 22 and this has only just started happening. I have been trying loads of expensive face washes and scrubs etc but none of them were working. I was looking online and discovered people were using this oil so decided to buy some and try it. This product is great for the price, and quality. I have been using it for a month now, firstly i was my face with a bar of dove non perfumed soap and then i put a few drops of this onto a flannel and gently rub all over my face (being super careful of my eye area). It tingles when you do this and afterwards you feel so clean and it has completely cleared my skin. I will definitely be buying this again and again, I'm so happy with the results!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value - Good Product, 24 Jun 2012
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
I was impressed with both how quickly this product was supplied and how well packaged it was.

I was a bit sceptical about the all hype surrounding this magical cure for skin ailments but I have to agree it's pretty good and the 30ml bottle (Including postage and packing) still works out nearly half the price some high street stores charge for only 10ml.

This is 100% pure Tea Tree Oil which blends well with Olive Oil or shampoo for treatment of spots, rashes or dandruff but be warned it smells like fence preservative and just a few drops makes shampoo set like non drip paint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big bottle!, 20 Dec 2011
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
The price of this oil is unbeatable. It's a really good size bottle and the oil is great quality. Anytime I buy any type of oils I use this company. Really fast shipping and again, so reasonable! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars tea tree oil, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
Top class tea tree oil, good size 30ml bottle,came very well packed.I will put a few drops in my shaving oil .
I use baby oil for shaving, much cheaper,gives the same good shave as any other shaving oil.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little goes a long way, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
Good value. Be cautious if using in children's bath. I occasionally add a few drops into a bath but this was too strong for my children, they felt it sting and it was too strong for their delicate skin. Where as other brands have been ok. So I just use this for me. Either directly on to a spot or a couple of drops in a sink full of warm water. Very refreshing, but just watch your eyes!

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't help with spots, 6 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
I have been using this oil on a virus skin growth. I knew it would take some time even if it did work. So after 5 months of daily application to the growth, it has now gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars tea tree, 26 Jun 2013
P. Pavey (Europe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
an absolute must in any home first aid care kit, a natural product with cleansing properties and one of the few essential oils that can be directly applied to the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my tea tree oil, 19 May 2013
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
So versatile, great for spots, diluted for mouthwash, use with carrier oil for weekly scalp massage on sensitive scalp, and this was a very economical buy for this quantity and quality of oil

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaking bottle, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: 30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Personal Care)
The only reason I gave two stars is the bottle was leaking when it arrived all the print on label had rubed off tbf didnt think it had leaked that much l...cba sending it back

30ml Tea Tree Essential Oil