4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was after
I needed a swim bag for my son for obvious reasons and when this arrived I was pleasantly surprised.
Published 14 months ago by Danielle Barford

2.0 out of 5 stars really not that great
this product is rubbish, made from bad sheet plastic, and is probably only good for carry a few sheets of paper as you cant fit hardly anything in it
Published on 6 July 2012 by tommy

2.0 out of 5 stars really not that great, 6 July 2012
This review is from: Trade Mark Collections Disney Cars Piston Cup Swim Bag (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was after, 22 Jun 2013
When I I'd looked at other swim bags the material was like a p.e bag however this is plastic and exactly what I wanted. I like the two poppers in the top to make quick and easy access, very easy and trouble free for children. It was bigger than I had expected and fits a beach towel, trunks and a pair of flipflops. The only downside for me is the fact the strap doesn't stretch and makes it tricky for kids to hold.

Trade Mark Collections Disney Cars Piston Cup Swim Bag