5.0 out of 5 stars fab!
Great school bag for my son. His pack up fits in it and his school books and folder. He wears it across his body and thinks its ace.
Published 5 months ago by Miss Georgina

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoulder bag for 7" Tablet
This is a very basic bag for this purpose. To prevent theft it is effective, but as a means of protecting from travel impact it is very poor.

A 7" tablet will rattle around in this bag without any sideways constraint. I Will have provide my own shock sleeve out of plastic foam to provide travel security and prevent impact from other items carried in the bag.
Published 4 months ago by T. Brumpton

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoulder bag for 7" Tablet, 13 Dec 2013
T. Brumpton (Cheshire UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Bagbase Mini Reporter Bag, 8 Feb 2014
For the price the quality of the bag is acceptable. The shoulder strap is sufficiently long to be worn across the body (unless you have a particular large chest/shoulders). The main compartment does not have any pockets and is not sealed with a zip but is sealed with a flap held in place with velcro. With the main compartment it is large enough to take a mobile phone, pair of glasses, ear phones and a few other small items so is ideal for walks. There is a zippered back pocket but you will not get much in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!, 2 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: BAGBASE MINI REPORTER BAG - 11 GREAT COLOURS (Luggage)
Its to carry my kindle on my morning commute. Perfect for when you don't have much but your pockets are just too small for gadgets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 14 Jun 2013
Nothing wrong with it, just a bit small, but I can't blame that on the company since I knew what I was expecting! :) It can sometimes be a struggle to get the straps into a parallel line!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 31 Mar 2014
Needed a small bag for work. this is ideal. The bag however does not have a zip top which isn't a problem for me but if you need to secure items better choose something different

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Mar 2014
This is a lovely little bag - just big enough to carry the gear that I need to take to work and at a reasonable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 23 Jun 2013
M. Heyes - See all my reviews
This review is from: BAGBASE MINI REPORTER BAG - 11 GREAT COLOURS (Luggage)
I needed something that would hold all the bits & pieces I need when I go geocaching. That includes a navigation device, a phone, notebook, pen, water bottle & snack among other things. This fits the bill perfectly &, unlike a small backpack, you have the items to hand without having to keep taking the bag off your shoulder. It is light but well made & looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard-wearing and convenient, 25 May 2013
This review is from: BAGBASE MINI REPORTER BAG - 11 GREAT COLOURS (Luggage)
I need to carry a fairly large book or two from time to time, and this bag suits me for this,

4.0 out of 5 stars Bag suits the purpose, 24 May 2013
This review is from: BAGBASE MINI REPORTER BAG - 11 GREAT COLOURS (Luggage)
This bag was delivered in good time. I wanted a bag that would leave my hands free as I use a walking stick. It holds the essentials for a day out and is sturdily made. The strap is long enough to go over my shoulder and feels comfortable to wear.

ARRAY(0xb3d4c144)