Price:£1.99+ £1.49 shipping

on 5 May 2015
I'm currently using this oil mixed with coconut oil to help my hair grow faster, and almost immediately I could see new baby hair growing out. I'm seriously impressed!
on 2 July 2014
Great oil. Really doesn't smell bad, and is a great all-round product. Stimulates hair growth and is a good moisturiser for hair.
on 15 December 2015
Great product just as described and quick delivery! best product for eyebrow growth, it really works! Forget all these fad exspensive eyebrow growth serums on the market, this is all you need for cara brows!!
on 17 November 2014
Love this product! I bought it to make my hair grow as I have really thin hair. I've seen a lot of re-growth and my eyebrows and eyelashed are thicker as well!
on 27 April 2016
excellent to help hair grow - have only tried it on eyebrows.
on 31 March 2016
This is also a very good product, I mix it with the Jamaican mango and lime castor oil.
This makes my natural afro hair feel silky and moisturised. Love it!!!
I use this in my children's hair too.

This product also arrived on time too.
Also need to re order very soon 👍
on 4 November 2015
Was initially sceptical before buying , however after applying it every day for one week my hair has grown half and inch longer! Seriously. The ricin stimulates blood flow to the scalp. Only downside is that it runs out too quick - I suggest ordering two bottles at a time
on 8 May 2016
This products has so many uses, amazing stuff. you need very little. Trying it on my cat who has a fungus on her head, looks like it slowing down the growth already. Also using on skin blemishes, might give it a go on my hair. Its so versatile.
on 18 April 2016
Have been using on my eyebrows for about a month and I can already see a huge difference.
on 11 March 2016
Excellent oil for thickening hair. If you buy this oil you
Won't be disappointed.