5.0 out of 5 stars A product that delivers results
I bought this pre-workout booster about 5 weeks ago and waited to see the results before I wrote a review. Needless to say, i'm very pleased and impressed with the results - and the gains - it has given me.
Published 16 months ago by Charlie

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money- For me
Rubbish has no effect on me ...well it make me feel a bit dizzy..first time i tried pre-work out.

I don't need the boost..but was expecting a real kick ..all i got was a very uncomfortable feeling lasting 6 hours.

Does taste good hence the 1 star ...

If you need motivation the sleep and eat right.
Published 18 days ago by hassan iqbal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A product that delivers results, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Cellucor C4 Extreme Orange 60 Servings (Personal Care)
My biggest problem has been getting the motivation to workout - I get home pretty late and am in no mood to train, so my results have been somewhere between scarce and non-existent. I tried a few sample products which helped me to get more of a boost but I found them to be hard to mix, taste like feet and gave me palpitations, shakes and an itching sensation all over. The results were fine but I didn't really want the side-effects that went with it. I've tried USN and Grenade among others, and although the USN Nitro was a similar boost, it didn't last as long and was more expensive. Grenade products seem to market themselves as the most powerful, but it gave me all those side-effects I mentioned, and it isn't easy to mix (tasted very powdery and didn't really taste nice wither).
I read a few reviews and decided to give the Cellucor a go, and it was a good choice - it was much cheaper than the others, it had more servings and there were no shakes, itchiness or racy heart-rates like the others. I went for the orange flavour which actually tasted like orange and was really nice (if you've had other workout products that claim to have a flavour of some sort, you'll know why it was a nice surprise!)
It mixes very well and leaves no "bitty-ness" as an aftertaste or in the bottle. The measurements are imperial, so mixing it at first was trial & error, but if you have two servings you need 250-300ml of water to get the real benefits, and at least 30 mins before you workout. Don't be deceived by the "60 servings per tub" - it's only a tiny tub, but the servings are very effective in it's small doses.
I found that I was able to have a full 60-90 min weights session without stopping, my strength gains after 5 weeks are 125% improved on bench and deadlifts, and it has given me more of a pre-motivational boost than before. My muscle mass has increased because i'm able to stick to (and finish) a workout session, and no soreness, injuries or depressive mood swings like some other products I've tried in the past. I workout 5-6 days a week, and take it before each session. The pump you get from this product is great - it doesn't leave a nasty powdery aftertaste and you finish workouts with an eagerness to do the next. I will happily stick with this as it's given me what I want without any negatives.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compares well to Grenade, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Cellucor C4 Extreme Orange 60 Servings (Personal Care)
I've been a keen trainer for over a decade now, but my goals change. I go through periods of taking on challenges, like a sub 35 min 10k or like I'm currently doing, challenging myself to get bigger. I recently bought Muscle Revolution: Loaded stretching, HyperPlasia & 334% faster muscle gains: Uncovering the scientific secrets behind the "greatest muscle gains ever recorded in any animal or human training system" in the kindle store, and got really stoked again about my bodybuilding.

The challenge I have though lies in my work schedule. The nature of my job, plus the hours I work realistically leaves only the early mornings to train. Add in the likelihood of a later than optimum bedtime the night before, and you can probably see why I need a little extra help to get going. 5am is not the ideal time of day to train legs...

This product is a big help though. It compares well to the grenade product (which I really rate). However on price alone, it thrashers grenade and many others. Best I've tried in this price bucket.

At the end of the day pre-workouts are, IMO, both very worthwhile - we need to maximise our workouts after all - but also not worth spending a fortune on, ESP if you have the rest of your nutrition in line.

Flavour is a but so-so mind!!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice workouts with c4, 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: Cellucor C4 Extreme Orange 60 Servings (Personal Care)
nice workouts with c4, but for me with 2 spoons, not only one, so i have to buy every month. i like to change them so next month i will buy assault. after to months again c4. i like to change them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money- For me, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Cellucor C4 Extreme Orange 60 Servings (Personal Care)

Does taste good hence the 1 star ...

If you need motivation the sleep and eat right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 19 April 2013
Mr. A. Gurung - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cellucor C4 Extreme Orange 60 Servings (Personal Care)
I loved the pre workout. But i also mix one scoop of creatine and drink plenty amount of water. I feel so pumped i work longer, great energy. Don't have breathings that i had with jack3d. I work out 3 times a week. I take one day rest just in case.

My friend likes it too. We both getting new pr. yea baby light weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket fuel!, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cellucor C4 Extreme Orange 60 Servings (Personal Care)
Any reviewer that says this product had no effect on them must be on fu##ing crack!! This stuff had me energised and ready to train within 20 mins...and when i say energised i mean i went through a 2 hour workout and literally only noticed that it was 2 hours because the gym was getting ready to close! It gave me loads of energy and even at the end i still had some left in the tank! Seriously good product which gave me no crash also :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8 stuff, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Cellucor C4 Extreme Orange 60 Servings (Personal Care)
This is a gr8 product. Even if I have no energy after work for a heavy workout, taking just two scoops gives me immense power to do my high intensity workout. Absolutely love it and recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what you need it to, 7 May 2013
This is a good product.

Gives a similar feeling to the original jack3d but no wher near as powerful. You will need to take 2 scoops as 1 scoop did nothing for me.

The reason I like it is because it doesn't last forever. After about a 1 hour session at the gym the effects are gone. So does what it needs to at the gym and after that your back to normal.

The taste is great. Probably the best I've had.

If your after energy and a slight pumped hyped feeling than this is for you .

It you want a pure motivated focused feeling than go for ds craze. But be warned craze tastes horrible.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but doesn't last, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: Cellucor C4 Extreme Orange 60 Servings (Personal Care)
Was amazing when i first had it , especially the pumps and how focus you are then month went past and nowhere near the same effect

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Cellucor C4 Extreme Orange 60 Servings (Personal Care)
Excellent just what I wanted. A great price and fast shipping form an excellent seller. Highly recommended A +++++++++++

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›