Ring Size: K 1/2|Change

on 17 April 2012
I ordered this ring a week prior to me planning to propose. I got it 5 days after. They made the ring specifically for me in Israel which I ordered on a Friday and it got sent by Fedex on the following Monday, with full tracking so my mind was at ease and I received it on Wednesday. Along the way I was the annoying customer and I asked about 3 questions via e-mail which got answered within 3 hours each time. So firstly the satisfaction of getting the ring on time was perfect. Once received I couldn't believe my eyes on how perfect it was. I think i just stared at it for 20 mins. When I proposed she said yes straight away, and she is also in love with the ring. I want to say thank you to 'Natural Diamond, and I will be using their service again for the wedding bands as they gave me discounts for them. Thank you. I really recommend them.
on 29 September 2014
Hi, I bought this ring using amazon prime so it was delivered very quick, and even when my bank disapproved the order (thinking it was fraud) I called customer service and I spoke to a lovely lady which when she found out it was an engagement I was buying 1. Made sure my order was delivered ontime and 2. Took away any postage charges for my slight inconvenience.

On to the ring: THIS RING IS STUNNING! The centre stone looks big on my fiancee's finger (size L) and all of the stones make the top of the ring sparkle under any lighting.... The band itself is very elegant and dainty but this doesn't take away from the sparkle of the diamonds.... I would recommend this product to anyone and my fiancée was VERY delighted with it and we both can't stop staring at it
on 15 March 2015
The gold was a bit thinner than I expected but my girlfriend now fiancee absolutely loved it, as she has very small hands she didnt want a big bulky thing. I was a bit dubious about buying something like this online but I compared the size of diamond etc with high street jewellers and they were at least twice the price and nowwhere near as beautiful, I should not of worried it was delivered in a few days of ordering much sooner than expected and my fiancee was absolutely bowled over.
on 9 May 2011
Although the wait for the ring to arrive was quite some time, it was well worth it. The ring is stunning and admired by everybody that notices it 'and that is almost everybody as it is quite stunning but not over the top.
on 1 January 2015
Recommend buying this ring,I was over the moon when I received it,superb looking and quality second to none,the money I paid was great value,I ordered this on the 26th and received I on the 30th fantastic service from this seller,I will certainly buy off this company again,thanks...
on 10 October 2013
The ring is very small and dainty and the RRP price that amazon put on is not true this ring has never been £4000 + but i would say its worth the money i paid £999 but i would warn any body that if you want somethink special or a decent size then please dont choice this ring as you mite just shoot your self in the foot by asking her to marry you and her saying NO, but like i said if your partner is happy with a small ring then this is the ring for you because it is a really pretty ring, but i diod have to send it back for a refund as my fiance deserves alot better than this ring.
on 7 March 2013
this ring is very pretty, but not what i was looking for, although very good value for the money, i would recommend if someone wants small and dainty
on 28 January 2014
what can i say, its stunning! im so pleased with this ring that i highly recommend, its so glamorous but yet simple, lovely
on 13 July 2015
The discription given is completley wrong
on 29 November 2013
My beloved fiance turnt out to be a nightmare shopping for a ring!! tut tut...... both he and I was more than happy for me to find the one which I had in mind. I had my ring size checked which measured an M (little tight) or N, when I saw this ring on amazon it fitted perfectly in my mind with what I was looking for, so I ordered the N - received and absolutely stunning ring love it :-) exactly what I was looking for, looks like the picture.
However the N was too big, so sent back, ordered M, still too big, ordered L tooo tight, finally got it right with an L½.
But on all occassions the delivery was quick, collection was even quicker and refunds transacted within a few days, so very very happy with the service, and absolutely delighted with the ring.