5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection.
I go through so many damn headphones and they always seem to break at the wire near the jack. I've given up spending decent amounts of money on headphones as they never seem to last longer than 6 months.

So this time around, I decided to look for a cheap pair of flashy over-ear headphones that I wouldn't mind being seen in public with. I have a pair that I use...
Published 22 months ago by Chiara

2.0 out of 5 stars No better than in-ear earphones
Published on 13 Jun 2012 by J. Tracey

‹ Previous | 1 2 398 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASIC, 4 Jan 2012
Dr. E. Skrika - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony MDRZX300L.AE Outdoor Headband Headphones - Blue (Electronics)
I just bought these headphones and I am soo pleased with them!

Very comfortable and very nice looking.

I don't know why anyone says they aren't very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Feb 2012
S Doyles "Sam" (UK) - See all my reviews
Great, product arrived earlier than stated. Excellent quality hadphones and perfect for what I was after. Thanks. like like like

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 9 Jan 2012
Very pleased with Sony Headphones. They are as stated in advert. My Grandson is delighted with them as they are fashionable and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 31 Dec 2011
This is the best headphones i have used so far, It feels good on your hands and on your ears, unlike skull candy headphones it doesn't feel like its going to break easily and the quality is just right for every song you listen to. I use this headphones to mostly listen to dubstep and its done a great job giving me music at any time i wanted. It doesn't crack easily and its very fashionable. The cable is very thick and it feels like it will never break or the plastic will never rot. Overall this is a great headphone and i really advice you to buy it!

2.0 out of 5 stars No better than in-ear earphones, 13 Jun 2012
J. Tracey "CrazyPaving" (Saddleworth) - See all my reviews
I'm a huge Sony fan and when I decided I wanted some better quality earphones for the iPod it was a no brainer to go for Sony. I looked at the MDRZX600 but the reviews were so positive I decided on these. I guess you get what you pay for. I bought these to replace the Apple in ear phones. Honestly, there is so little difference between the two. I expected clear solid bass but the sound was fuzzy, tinny and they sounded cheap.

Leakage is huge, you can hear what is playing even at half volume. On the plus side, they look great, much more expensive than they are. They are well made and certainly they feel more expensive than they are. The problem is, they're just not that good at what they need to be good at. I would suggest that if you're after a cheap, smart looking product to replace some standard earphones then these will be fine, but I was wanting a better quality sound.

Realistically, for the money, I should have known they wouldn't be great, but the reviews all say they are really good. Maybe they are for the money, Just be mindful these are not as good as the many reviews say they are compared to the more expensive equipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Going to order a 2nd set......why ????, 21 Aug 2013
These headphones are amazing !!
Great price for such excellent quality..Well done Seller...
My Son has nicked my pair so Im going to order another set,
He says theyre great sound too,
Hence why Im back here !!
Delivered very quickly too. :)
Smiles all round .. :):):):):):):)

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant, 9 Nov 2012
Had these headphones for nearly 3 months and I love them, the quality of sound and the bass is great, speedy delivery as always, and for the money your paying you can't get better then these. I've spent more then double the amount on headphones like skullcandy and after a while one ear goes and they're not loud enough to begin with. If your a music lover you should definitely consider these comfortable headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Look Cool Sound Hot!, 29 Aug 2011
Bought these cos my in ear buds get on my nerves after wearing for a long time on a plane etc. I already own a pair of white Pioneers which have 40mm drivers and didn't want to take them on holiday in case I ruined them, so got these cos they were cheap. I can honestly say that they are as good as the Pioneers which cost 3 times as much, so bit gutted these weren't out first!

Can't beat them for value for money, sound is very good, obviously not up to Dr Dre standard but for over a hundred quid cheaper, you can't justify the difference!!

BUY THEM!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Oct 2011
As always with Amazon great delivery time. I opted for guaranteed next day delivery & better than I could of hoped for. Ordered Friday @ 17:15 & delivered by 08:30 Saturday.

Was originally looking for in ear phones, but having read some very mixed reviews about sound quality & comfort, I decided to look at over head style. Glad I did as these Sony MDRZX300B headphones are great. Sound quality is amazing. I have a very eclectic music taste & these can handle all styles of music. Lovely Bass reproduction without cracking up & amazing through the range, I own more expensive in ear phones that are not as good.

Would Highly recommend you get a pair of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Headphones, 29 Sep 2011
J. D. Lowe (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
I have been extremely satisfied with these headphones. To be honest I didn't do any research as I have a son who is a Sound Technician, I gave him a price guide and he came up with these having checked several others, the sound reproduction is very clear and they are very comfortable. I have purchased several Sony items and always found them to be of good quality and reliable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 398 | Next ›