5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality
This looks so cute and goes beautifully with my watch. Just be careful that the beads and the hearts are much smaller than the picture, making it more elegant.
Published 3 months ago by Monal Baki

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but very small
Well, I would say it does not look as it cost... The beads are very small, aroun 6-7mm not 8 and the charms are very small as well! Would not buy it for the price if I see it in live.
Published 14 days ago by Judit

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but very small, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Earth Black Onyx Heart and Sterling Silver Heart on Black Onyx Stretch Bracelet - from the Earth Collection (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 16 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Creatinue Sterling Silver & Black Onyx Bracelet, 15 Dec 2012
S. GREEN (LICHFIELD, STAFFORDSHIRE) - See all my reviews
This bracelet is very pretty & the black onyx beads contrast beautifully against the silver heart.
My wrist size is approx 6.5 inches, so I do find the bracelet is on the large size & falls a little way down my hand,
It doesn't bother me, but if you have a small wrist, you may find this annoying.
All in all, a lovely purcase at a reasonable price. I am very pleased.

ARRAY(0xa9d12600)