on 17 January 2013
i bought this for myself after buying one for a friend for Christmas and loving the quality, it also came well packaged and was delivered quickly 10 out of 10
on 29 May 2014
I bought this as a gift for a friend that loves turquoise. It arrived well packaged and in a little presentation box. The beaded turquoise are of good quality and the little silver heart is a nice touch. The bracelet is just as I expected and I know my friend will love it.
on 26 October 2014
Very pretty bracelet. Its just as described, and looks feminine and understated. The turquoise is a lovely colour
on 10 December 2014
Ordered this as a gift for a friend. The stones are real and a nice quality but there is not much stretch in the bracelet and the clasp is not as good quality as I would have expected. It's pretty though, I will give it to my friend as a good luck token as she is going travelling.
on 26 April 2014
I have bought this as a present for a friend who loves Turquoise, but I expected the silver heart to be bigger!! I am sure my friend will be pleased with it!! I thought it was a bit overpriced for the size of the silver heart!!
on 21 October 2014
Very nice, really pleased
on 29 August 2015
Bought this as a gift--the recipient loved it!
on 30 December 2015
I bought this as a present for my daughter. She loves it! Not only does it have all the benefits that you get with genuine turquoise but it is so pretty too. You could wear it on its own or along with you other favourite beaded bracelet.
on 29 November 2015
great
on 13 January 2015
not a bad product but not as expected