5.0 out of 5 stars Creatinu turquoise bracelet, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Earth - Blue Turquoise heart and Sterling Silver Heart on Blue Turquoise Beaded Stretch Bracelet - from the Earth Collection (Jewellery)
i bought this for myself after buying one for a friend for Christmas and loving the quality, it also came well packaged and was delivered quickly 10 out of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet, 29 May 2014
I bought this as a gift for a friend that loves turquoise. It arrived well packaged and in a little presentation box. The beaded turquoise are of good quality and the little silver heart is a nice touch. The bracelet is just as I expected and I know my friend will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The silver heart was smaller than I expected it to be!!, 26 April 2014
I have bought this as a present for a friend who loves Turquoise, but I expected the silver heart to be bigger!! I am sure my friend will be pleased with it!! I thought it was a bit overpriced for the size of the silver heart!!