Colour Name: Satin Scottie|Change

on 27 December 2012
The brooch is small but very classy and well made, my only criticism is that the box which contained the brooch made no mention that it was swarovski crystal. As this was a present for my friend it would have looked nicer if a small leaflet indicating the nature of the composition

The brooch itself is small but classy and very neatly made. I would highly recommend it, but the packaging needs to indicate to the recipient that it is a 'swaroski crystal item.
on 30 May 2013
I bought this brooch for myself as I have recently lost my "westie" who was nearly 14 years old. The brooch comes in a lovely blue box. The brooch itself is not too big and the crystal collar makes it look expensive. I bought the exact same brooch from a jeweller where I live as a present for my mother-the brooch was double the price I paid on Amazon. A person I don't know was really excited when she saw it on my coat as she thought it was a "Radley " dog brooch (the handbag people).
on 19 June 2012
Bought this for my daughter, she loves scottie dogs.
Its a neat little brooch and has a few crystals on his collar and its not a shiny brooch but a matt finish.
I think the brooch is well made and comes in a gift box
on 22 February 2013
This brooch is well made, very twinkly and beautifully presented. The poodle lover whom I bought this for just loved it.
on 29 October 2013
Arrived on time. Was a really lovely brooch and made the perfect gift. It was really liked. Very pleased with purchase.
on 17 December 2012
Beautiful great value for money would definately recommend and it comes in a lovely box so it makes a perfect present
on 27 December 2013
Bought this brooch as a secret santa gift for a work mate who has a westie dog. I know its described as a scottie brooch but they are very similar in shape. She was absolutely thrilled with it! It's a really simple, chic item and a brilliant price. Arrived in a pretty pink hinged box with a black interior. Looks like it cost more than the few pounds i paid. Highly recommend for any westie type dog lover. You won't be disappointed!
on 8 January 2014
I have a couple of Scottie dog brooches in red and black, so when I saw this one, I thought how different it was. In fact I ordered 2, one for me and one for my sister. I was not disappointed. It is a nice size and I love the satin finish. Also the crystals give it an expensive look and they arrived in lovely pink gift boxes, and in 3 days.
Excellent.
on 8 January 2012
Bought this as a christmas present for my mother. She loved it. It is much more attractive than the advert photo depicts and actually looks expensive. Came in a classy presentation box as well.
on 30 November 2014
Bought as a Christmas present for my mother. Comes in a small presentation box and looks very stylish. It is small though looks more expensive than it was. Time will tell re fastening quality but so far very pleased with purchase.