on 26 December 2012
Obviously intended for non-Italians. Language very simple, speech unnaturally stilted. Sequence of Marco's sexual adventures gets tedious, all his girls incredibly beauiful and available, barely distinguishable, minimal characterisation. An easy read, but hardly worth the time.
on 22 July 2013
A good book if you have a good understanding of basic italian language.
plot is a bit weak but the book helps to improve your language skill.
on 27 November 2012
L'estate che non ho mai immaginato
A little repetitive in style at times but none the less amusing and quite entertaining.
on 20 September 2014
It is ok but I dont like the story very much
on 21 April 2014
I am Italian and I teach Italian to adults; I found the language so false that I would certainly not recommend it to any of my students. As for the story, pretty boring as well. At least it was cheap... But save yourselves 77p!