on 22 May 2013
I cannot find anyway to rotate the camera on the spot, i can tilt the camera back and forth, left and right. I want to make a picture where i set it up and take pictures 360 degrees but due to the camera not allowing me to rotate left and right its quite difficult. I might be missing out on how to do it but if anyone knows how to please let me know.

I found that the tripod is very stable but feels quite light which is good for moving around but when you know that a small tip can let the tripod fall over its not very good in my honest opinion. The Spirit meters are good for knowing that your tripod is on a flat ground or not and whether the camera is straight or not.
I like how i can extend the legs to suitable sizes but the way i have to turn this stick to let the camera go up several inches more felt a little unstable on the tripod itself. I have found that i have to hold it pretty firm on some surfaces such as wooden flooring.

For the price i would say this is a pretty good tripod, especially considering this was my first tripod. Just a few things that i would say arent there
on 1 April 2013
bought this for son for christmas to go with his canon camera
fit perfectly very sturdy and comes with handy carrying bag
on 2 December 2013
I love this product it does everything it said. It is light weight, practical and very steady. Value for money
on 5 February 2015
It was a gift. I think he is happy with it.

See one answered question