5.0 out of 5 stars Best kit for FUJI HS 20 EXR
A Lovely piece of kit that has everything you need for my Fuji HS 20 EXR!! from the camera bag to the light and handy stand!! Value for money and good quality!!
Published on 11 Nov 2011 by Miles

3.0 out of 5 stars light to carry and light on the pocket
this is what it says it is an accessory starter kit with simple camera bag,lens cleaners,small table type tri-pod and an ever so lightweight simple to use full size tri-pod ( height adjustable )what more can you ask for the price?
Good and inexpensive for a beginner.
Published on 4 Dec 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kit for FUJI HS 20 EXR, 11 Nov 2011
This review is from: Deluxe DB ROTH Accessory STARTER KIT For The Fuji Finepix AV200, AV250, AX350, AX300, S2950, S3200, S4000, HS20 EXR Digital Camera (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars light to carry and light on the pocket, 4 Dec 2011
Good and inexpensive for a beginner.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for the price, 21 Aug 2013
It is a starter kit
ok in fine weather ---does not look as though it would take many knocks.
But for someone just starting photography it's adequate, until you start taking it to rough terrane
The bag just about takes a Canon EOS 400D with lens attached if you angle it correctly

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not bad!, 12 Aug 2013
For 20, it is exactly what I thought it would be like!

I haven't used the cleaning kit because I don't trust it. The SD wallet I still use today because it holds all my cards and also the bag I still use today with a few modification to hold my 55 - 200mm, 35mm and also my 50mm lenses because the padding is good and the bag is quality. The table tripod I use often for when I am doing micro photography and I can't get my tripod as close I would like.

For a starter kit like it is, it is a great way to start but don't buy it because of the tripod, you will be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for price, 24 July 2013
This is a very good starter kit for the price, would recommend it to any one starting of photography OK !

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Starter Kit for my Fujifil Finepix S2950, 18 July 2013
I've had my Fujifilm Finepix S2950 for a year now and held of on buying a tripod as I thought they were too expensive for a novice. I stumbled upon this listing on Amazon and I am so glad! Here is a breakdown of every item in the kit:

Main Large Tripod - This seems pretty sturdy to me and is perfect for my camera needs. The legs have 2 sections which fully extend and there are rubber stoppers on the legs to prevent scratches on your floor. It comes with a carry bag and I am amazed at how light the thing is. There is a spirit level and the screw-on camera attachment can be completely removed whilst still attached to the camera (pretty handy). I would have paid 20 for this alone!

Camera Case - This case is perfect for me but I think if you had a lens kit you might struggle for space. I keep my S2950 and also a small Kodak Easy Share camera in this case along with the cleaning kit and extra bits and pieces with more than enough room. I would like it if the case came with more inside pockets but I'm not complaining for the price.

Cleaning Kit - This is a pretty standard cleaning kit with a microfibre cloth, spray, duster brush etc. and it seems to do the job well. I can tell you that there have been no streaky marks left on my lenses.

Table Top Tripod - I was actually expecting this to be bigger, but it is very small. Is is the same basic idea as a very tiny gorilla pod but there is no way that it holds my larger camera. Good for keeping a compact camera steady though. It's branded Kodak too.

Screen Protectors - I never really use these things as I can never get them to stick without leaving air bubbles. Pretty standard issue and they can be cut to fit your LCD size with a handy guide.

Memory Card Storage Wallet - I actually find thi really handy to have as I have recently invested in several SD cards for different projects so this keeps them all seperated. There are 4 slots but I'm sure you could double up in the pockets if you really needed to.

Microfibre Cloth - You get a separate microfibre cloth with this kit in its own carry case. I've take to keeping this in my handbag to clean my phone and other devices and just kept the one provided in the cleaning kit above for my cameras.

All in all a great set for an even better price. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a nice set, 11 May 2013
As an amateur photographer I think this kit is well composed with all the things you will need to start taking better care of your camera.
The big tripod is not so big in terms of height and it is not so secure but it does the trick. :)
And the bag is great not for the camera but to store all the small gear I have for my camera i.e: filter kits

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything for the beginner., 14 April 2013
Everything a beginner needs to get started apart from the camera. Won't last forever and you may want to upgrade once you settle into you photography with better quality items. Not bad for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars camera starter kit, 23 Mar 2013
having recently purchased a second hand Fujifilm camera, I was in need of a few essentials. this kit provides all the necessary parts to complete my requirements , plus some very useful extras which compliment my camera kit.
I would certainly recommend this kit to anyone who has just the basic camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but good, 6 Feb 2013
s (Hinckley, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Does what it says on the packet, all the elements are there, some a bit cheap looking but then it was a cheap item. I have no complaints about this item

ARRAY(0xa33b8444)