5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we were looking for
These are great. The kids (4 and 2) are much more visible walking home from school/nursery in the dark. The vests fit well. I would probably buy the next size up for any child of 6 or older.
Published on 21 Nov 2011 by Sarjul

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, cheap
Quite small and cheap looking (i guess with this item you get what you pay for) wouldn't buy again but my 2 and half year old neighbour loves it.
Published 6 months ago by Bethany Taylor

‹ Previous | 17 8 914 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety first!, 11 Oct 2013
Mrs D Lee (Nr Dolgellau, Gwynedd United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High Visibility Childrens Safety Vest Waistcoat Jacket Small Size (Toy)
Its not always easy to see little people so I bought these for my two grandchildren who enjoy going banger racing with their daddy's. They were a little on the large size but I've sewn the sides to make them fit, which i'll undo as they grow, so excellent value, super quality.They are now highly visible to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 10 Oct 2013
Mr. P. Jarvis (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews
Quality product at a very reasonable price and it certainly kept the youngsters safe

That's it no more to say

4.0 out of 5 stars Good present!, 4 Oct 2013
Bought for my two year old Grandson as a small birthday present. I know this sounds odd, but my son wears one of these vests all the time for his work - and of course, my little grandson wants to look like his dad! I am told he loves his little vest, so I couldn't really be happier! Recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 3 Oct 2013
I like it but thought it was a bit much to pay as I can get adult one's for 1.17, anyway think my grandson will like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Oct 2013
Brian Russell (Bradford, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I cannot fault these on either price or quality. Make great dressing up clothes but also suitable for serious use

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 Sep 2013
yes this is to finish my sons bob the builder suit off fits well stays done up and washes great also

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for trip to Europe, 25 Sep 2013
We bought this for our trip to Europe as is a requirement and they are perfect. My 3 year old pretends he's working like his daddy when he wears it.

5.0 out of 5 stars For any aspiring "Bob The Builder", 21 Sep 2013
Excellent value hi-visibility vest for the kid's dressing up box - especially our 2 year old's "Bob The Builder" moments. It's a bit big for him, so should get plenty of use over the next few years - unless the Aquabats take over! Also, handy to have if you're driving in Europe and breakdown as I'm sure everyone at the road-side now needs to wear one of these and the adult sizes are usually way too big for little kids.

3.0 out of 5 stars description of vest size, 18 Sep 2013
This product fits children aged 4 to 6. The vest is a good fit for my 5 year old but far too small for my 9 year old.
Stated on the packaging but not in the Amazon product description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 10 Sep 2013
An excellent item can be worn for play and for safety and I know will be received well. Good quality

‹ Previous | 17 8 914 | Next ›