4.0 out of 5 stars Believe the Hype
This is my first gaming headset and after reading all the positive reviews, I decided to buy, especially seeing as it was on for a great price.

Didn't want to spend too much on headset such as the trittions, as I mainly pay Call Of Duty and other FPS'.

The sound is amazing, you can hear everything, from windows smashing from across the map, to...
Published on 14 Oct 2011 by Reece

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
I ordered this item as there were a lot of high praise for it on Amazon. When i received it i thought the Amazon packaging box was its usual high standard but getting the product out of its own box was more of a job for Houdini. Who designs these packages?? Anyway i actually bought this for use with a PC / laptop rather than PS3 and although use can use it for this...
Published on 3 Feb 2012 by The Critic

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 16 Nov 2012
M. Roberts "MattR" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: P11 PS3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
I actually got these for 22! They are brilliant! obviously for this price you are not going to get 7.1 etc, however they are full stereo and give you a really good idea where people are coming from (talking gaming here). The thing I am most impressed by is the bass response - it is really really good, better in fact than my last much more expensive headset. Only had them 2 weeks so cant really comment about build quality but they seem robust to me, plus I am a bit anal so they get put away properly every time and not wrapped up etc. Microphone works really well, one slight con is you cant hear yourself talk to there is a chance you will be shouting or whispering! but so far none of my mates have complained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turtle beach headphones, 2 Feb 2014
j stevenson "TheMaster" (northern ireland) - See all my reviews
Quality microphone and good sound for a reasonable price. Works well with my ps4 game station. Would buy again. 😃

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 11 Jan 2014
D Brown (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: P11 PS3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
Sound is Perfect, mic works very well and the headset is just right on the head and is more than comfy for a few hours game play.

Very simple to set up and use.

My only problem with these isnt a problem right now but will make the headset unusable. The Headband adjustment is a very thin piece of plastic, when on your head it flexes slighty but not too much, I cant see why this would be plastic instead of thin metal. At least if metal bent it would still stay together. Because of this I suspect it wont last more than 5months.

But for now its more than great.

Hopefully a future version with the same great price will be released with a more sturdy headband making it a long lasting and very very good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars I totally recommend this headset, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: P11 PS3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
This is my first proper "headset" after years of gaming. WOW, simply, WOW! I was blown away by the sound quality! What a game changer!(literally)...I only gave it 4 out of 5 because of the amount of wires needed to get it running is a bit ridiculous. And those wires might "short out" after time. But hey for the price, I totally recommend this headset. It enhances the gaming experience loads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound - enhances your gaming experience so much, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: P11 PS3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
If you don't have the room or can't afford surround sound speakers - BUY THESE!

Sound is excellent, and trust me in saying that you will enjoy games much more when you have the lights down and use these.

Volume control for the game and the chat separately helps too. A lot of wires for it, but to be expected for the price.

Too bad I won't be able to use them on my PS4 when I get it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product., 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: P11 PS3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
This gaming headset is excellent. Crystal clear audio, perfect for them late night sessions shooting zombies or cruising around Los Santos listening to some Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre (without disturbing the rest of the household). The microphone is easily adjustable and can be put in a upright position when not in use. I'm told that I'm loud and clear so the output quality isn't a problem. There plenty of cord which does sometimes get in the way but as longs your careful you should be fine. The advantage of of a wired headset is you never have to charge them up, this is a big plus in my book. I would highly recommend these. Before picking these up I had several pairs of other branded headsets which seemed to give a high pitched irratating sound during gameplay. It really got on my nerves. That's when I ordered these. My problem was Solved.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my husband, hasnt had them off since!, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: P11 PS3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
My husband uses this most evenings. Says sound is perfect and when talking to other gamers during play its very clear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for what you pay, 17 Nov 2013
Daniel Pontes (Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: P11 PS3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
After reading all the reviews, I decided to go with this headset. Sound is good, but there's some leak. Mic is very good. Not as practical as bluetooth headsets, but for this price, can't ask for more regarding that. The only thing that bugs me is that I don't find it very comfortable. After 1h gaming I already feel the pressure around my ears. Foam is a bit hard. Apart from that, I recommend a buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Buy, by anyone's standards, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: P11 PS3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
Firstly, this was intended to be used for PC
I oredered this headset after my turtle beach X12's were losing the quality in the headphones and getting large amounts of static (did last a number of years though)
Being the bargain hunter i am i went for standard delivery on the sunday expecting them to arrive on the thursday if not the friday and i was pleasantly surprised when the came just 2 days later on tuesday.

Though i had a little trouble getting the headphone's mic to work properly due to a little software malfunction, i did eventually get them working.
The sound quality is astounding for the price far superior to my previously mentioned X12s. brilliant for gaming, especially for listening in for opponents footsteps in Call Of Duty and suchlike.
The Mic is incredibly clear and brilliant at blocking out background noise which is very useful for skype calls and communication with team mates. My friend who is a harcore gamer (he bought the ASTRO gaming A50 headphones which are 9 times the price of these) was amazed at how clear they were and though they aren't as clear as his (for obvious reason) he was really impressed
The Design is very sleek and looks professional with the red rims on the speakers

Overall

Pros -
Great Sound Quality
Clear mic
Nice design
Very Cheap for quality

Cons -
Aren't really any cons but just putting this in as it can be considered
The plastic isn't very strong and though it won't break from small drops or rough handling it can still break if you were careless

Summary
A brilliant peice of kit, great for it's purpose and very cheap. CLear audio and mic

4.0 out of 5 stars Great headset for the price, 2 Aug 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: P11 PS3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
I've had my P11 headset for over a year now and have experienced no problems with it at all despite its fragile look. I use it mainly with my PS3 and the sound is clear, the mic is good quality and very flexible so you can move it to where ever you want without it moving back. The headset does look bulky but doesn't feel like it, it's very light and comfortable to wear for long periods of time. The wire is thick, pretty tough and also long so you can use this in large rooms, and has an in-line game volume and chat volume control. I also uses this headset with the ear force DSS and the surround sound created is great!

Overall, though this headset lacks some of the features more expensive ones do, it's a great introductory headset or those how game on a tight budget.

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›

P11 PS3 Headset - EU
P11 PS3 Headset - EU by Turtle Beach (PlayStation 3)
31.23