5.0 out of 5 stars HOT!, 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: Bionaire 1500w 7 Fin Oil Filled Radiator with Manual Thermostat (Kitchen & Home)
For 50 odd quid this is great and just as good as the 80-90 quid one's, the rooms we have are quite large and they warm up in no time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot stuff!, 17 Jan 2014
D Deacon "pixist" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This is a nicely styled functional radiator for anywhere in the home. It is surprisingly warm even on its low 700 watt setting. Mind, we're having a mild winter which makes its task easier. Initially, we were using it in our main room to supplement the central heating radiator. However, we found we can turn off the main radiator and use this Bionaire one instead. This is because we can put the heat directly where we want it - a wall radiator needs to heat the room first. Seems like a good radiator. I think a cheaper one would do the job too but might not have the safety features and perhaps not look so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Heater, 9 Dec 2013
This is the best oil filled heater i have bought of amazon to date. Heats up really quickly and uses very little electricty

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on for my needs, 13 Jun 2013
Just the size and heat that I wanted, and I can tuck my feet in underneath if I wish! Easy to move.