5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased
They came after a day, freshly packaged and very sturdy card sleeves. I manage to fit all my cards inside of these with ease. just make sure you don't just ram the cards inside otherwise you risk bending or damaging your cards you attempt to put inside ;)
Published 20 months ago by Stefan Zuna

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm usualy please with these sleeves as I usually by ...
I'm usualy please with these sleeves as I usually by them from a store but they had more sleeves in this pack. However after one use a few of these sleeves have already broken so I will deffonately be sticking to my local store for these.
Published 3 months ago by Sion Tudur Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Trading Card Sleeves - 60 Ultra Pro Red Deck Protectors YuGiOh! Sized (Toy)

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm usualy please with these sleeves as I usually by ..., 24 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 27 July 2013
just the right size for yu gi oh cards and shuffling is so smooth
i would recommend this to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 April 2015
Bought these and the product quality was superb, also fast delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Game card sleeves, 4 Mar. 2015
Peter (East Grinstead, United Kindom) - See all my reviews
Great product & great price, quick delivery too. Thank you seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jan. 2015
Really handy and cards are protected now and would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 May 2015
Snug fit for yu-gi-oh cards. Would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, just one problem., 30 May 2014
None of them were damaged, and they do a satisfactory job protecting my cards. However;

At the top left of the sleeve, there is an irremovable "sticker". It is about the size of the hole in a sheet paper for binders, but I still find it quite annoying.

I still use them however. I am unaware if other card sleeves have a similar obstruction or not, however I will buy one without an obstruction for an extra pound should I need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 May 2015