5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased
They came after a day, freshly packaged and very sturdy card sleeves. I manage to fit all my cards inside of these with ease. just make sure you don't just ram the cards inside otherwise you risk bending or damaging your cards you attempt to put inside ;)
Published 14 months ago by Stefan Zuna

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, just one problem.
None of them were damaged, and they do a satisfactory job protecting my cards. However;

At the top left of the sleeve, there is an irremovable "sticker". It is about the size of the hole in a sheet paper for binders, but I still find it quite annoying.

Published 5 months ago by Niall Redmond

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Trading Card Sleeves - 60 Ultra Pro Red Deck Protectors YuGiOh! Sized (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 27 July 2013
just the right size for yu gi oh cards and shuffling is so smooth
i would recommend this to everyone

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, just one problem., 30 May 2014

I still use them however. I am unaware if other card sleeves have a similar obstruction or not, however I will buy one without an obstruction for an extra pound should I need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct 2014