4.0 out of 5 stars Holds my Panasonic G3 and a 45-200mm.
Published on 7 Dec. 2011 by Vitor M. Silva

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly flawed by cheap and right size
Looks and feels nice and is a good size for my Sony a6000. I can carry the 16-50 kit lens, SEL 50 f1.8 and 2 spare batteries.

Strap is petty nasty though. Kind of rough at the sides so has caused my sweater to pill. Also the closure system is quite fiddly - no way you can do it with one hand.

Then again it was very cheap so still worth the buy at 6...
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds my Panasonic G3 and a 45-200mm., 7 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Acme Made Union Kit Messenger Shoulder Bag - Black (Electronics)
Just had it for two weeks now and i use it every day. I always carry my Panasonic G3 with the kit lens and the 45-200mm in it and they fit comfortably. But there is no more space for any other lens in this combo. There is still space for several spare batteries, filters, SD cards and similar items. Very good looking bag and the material that is made of looks and feels really strong.

Until now i don't have the problems with the stitches holding the strap (or in the rest of the bag), but the strap itself looks (and feels) cheap. I haven't seen damaging in my clothes yet like reported, but i added a strap pad to it from an old laptop bag to make it more comfortable on the shoulder.

It's the ideal bag for a m43 combo.

4.0 out of 5 stars For Wile E Coyote..., 7 Dec. 2014
D Deacon "pixist" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Great little bag - this is a Lowepro brand. Ideal for a small camera like the Sony NEX or ILCE. Don't like that the strap attaches to the top back rather than the top sides: this is obviously for putting around one's waist but makes it awkward for shoulder use which it's claimed to suit... Still it's very well made and seems very durable. Great value for the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for M4/3, 26 Feb. 2013
Good materials. Ideal size for MFT cameras plus one or two lenses. The only thing I don't like is the way the belt is attached to the bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag. Well made and nicely designed, 19 Feb. 2015
This is an excellent bag. Really good build quality, and pretty cool for a camera bag. In fact, it looks more like a mini courier bag. Enough room for a couple of cameras. In my case an Olympus OM4 and a Holga just fit. Only one small criticism,but still important. I think there should be a Velcro tab as well as the clips to secure the flap. It would save having to clip it down all the time and give faster access. Apart from that, brilliant bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly flawed by cheap and right size, 2 Feb. 2015

Then again it was very cheap so still worth the buy at 6 quid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and so cheap, 5 Nov. 2014
Great product and so cheap.
I bought this for my GH4 and zoom lens and is perfect fit.
Although it is very cheap it is well made and functional.
I would use it with mirrorless and small DSLR.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Feb. 2015
Large enough from my Lumix DMC-FZ45 and its charger. Feels well made and it's well padded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug. 2014
Perfect for a small Micro 4/3 camera with lens and also a 40-150 Zoom and flash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Quick delivery., 4 April 2015
Great price. Quick delivery. Works perfectly for my needs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but it really is a terrible bag, 4 Nov. 2011
D. Cardenas Arroyo (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Got this totally based on how cool it looked and I was very pleased with my purchase until I had to use it. I have been travelling for a couple months now and a few things have generated quite a big disappointment over this bag. First, the stitches holding the strap in place almost came off after less than 3 weeks using it. I had to have them sewn by a shoe repairer who used far better thread and it has been in place ever since but it now shows all the stitching on the outside. Then I realised that the strap was actually damaging my clothes, I now have many t-shirts and a couple trousers damaged precisely in the area in which the bag strap sits, it seems that it works its way through clothes leaving little fabric balls on the way that look awful.

I will be replacing this bag really soon, shame because I really liked how it looked and it is quite spacious on the inside.