5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a gift
Gave this as a gift to a male friend and it went down a treat. A great conversational piece also, what with naming each variety and thinking back to our childhood. Great fun.
Published 6 months ago by Rebana

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Sweets on top and around edge great, but package padded out with dolly mixtures and other lame sweets. I was very disappointed and would not buy again
Published 6 months ago by L. Rothery

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 Jan 2014
L. Rothery - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dandy Candy Retro Sweets and Candy Penny Mix Gift Cube (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a gift, 20 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticked all the boxes, 11 Dec 2013
Exactly what I wanted, arrived quickly, lots of old favourites and a good mix of sweets. Happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars good idea, 11 Jun 2013
these sweets were purchased as stocking fillers, and they did the job everybody loved them, i like different ideas they keep people smiling :-) x

5.0 out of 5 stars sweets, 15 April 2013
Gave these to my grandson on his birthday and he loved them.will buy again from these people and would recommend to others

5.0 out of 5 stars a nice cube box of sweets, 27 Feb 2013
I was pleased with this box,it had lots of sweets packed in,although the box was a bit smaller than I thought,it made up for that by it being crammed full.It also came with a paper bag,a nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars pressie for mum, 12 Nov 2012
bought for my mum as she constantly complains about the lack of goods sweets available now.

when you open the package, it seems a little small for the price, but when you take into account the weight of it and the price for 100g of these kind of sweets, it's great value.

might end up buying another before xmas as they're far too tempting in my cupboard!

5.0 out of 5 stars tastes just like i remembered when i was younger, 1 Nov 2012
delivery was very quick and came very packed, bought for my husband as a present we loved them they tasted just like they used too when i was younger bought back so many memories of my childhood,these are truly amazing sweets and well worth the money i will definatley be buying again as the value for money is outstanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 16 Jan 2014
I recently bought another dandy candy cube of retro sweets for my sisters 50th as a reminder to her child hood, she loved them so I thought as an extra stocking filling for my children I bought the above item, to give the kids a taste of what sweets we ate when we were young, they loved them too, the package was very attractive when it arrived tied with a lovely yellow ribbon, very prompt delivery, this makes a lovely present for us oldies and he younger generation.