5.0 out of 5 stars It is a lovely toy., 5 July 2012
This review is from: Tatty Teddy & My Blue Nose Friends Splash the Octopus soft toy, sits 4" tall. (Toy)
I am very pleased with this toy. It came 1 day after dispach and dispached 2 days after order. It is so much fun and I now have a collection of 3 blue nosed friends. It is a lovely toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Octupus toy, 1 Mar 2014
Cutest toy ever, so soft about 3 inches tall and looks just like the picture.

Arrived earlier than expected which is always good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 14 Nov 2013
Love this cute Octopus, he has joined my collection of Blue Nose Friends...so soft and cuddly!! My son has tried to pinch it as its so cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 27 May 2013
Got this for my youngest daughters collection. Its a great product at a fantasti prie, very well made. If you collect these you must buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 3 Feb 2013
Daughter loves the Blue Nose Friends collection and this really cheered her up. Was going to buy Teacup Piggies but we soon realised what a rip-off they were. We now have our own 'Octopus in a Brownie Coffee Mug' brand which my daughter loves and she is so pleased she didn't buy' the pigs'. Good to read the customer reviews. Saved us a lot.