on 1 July 2012
I could not have been happier with MediaDevil! I wanted to not use a case for my white iphone 4s but after using cheap screen covers many times I was sceptical over buying any this time as I was worried about ending up with those same old bubbles! As an 18 year old student it would have been easy for me for me to be sucked in to buying the cheaper (and less effective) products available on here but after reading the reviews of these I decided to spend a little more and bought the front and back covers. When I placed my order MediaDevil sent me an email containing a youtube video explaining the most effective way of using it, I highly recommend using this video! My package arrived the next day and I was impressed with all the attention to detail, and also the free maoams!! The screen cover looks amazing on and you seriously cannot tell that there is anything on my phone, I can now slip my phone into my bag with my car keys and not worry about any marks as the covers are so thick there is no way they could scratch the screen. Using these are so much better than a bulky case and the sensitivity of my screen has been not been reduced. The quality is outstanding! I cannot wait to deal with the polite people at MediaDevil again, the customer service from these guys makes up for the personal touch that online shopping often lacks. I cannot recommend MediaDevil enough! Fab, the best sellers I have ever had the pleasure to buy from!
on 27 May 2016
I got Thai for my iPhone 6s to protect the back of the phone as the back is all ways getting marcked so I wanted to protect my iPhone.
I got this protector and I must say it great so easy to install I would recommend just taking your time and go slow if eney air bubbles so come up then they are quite easy to get out.
on 22 February 2013
As the back of the iPhone 5 is different from the 4/4S, and having bought Media Devil products for my 4, I was a little sceptical about how this would work. I needn't have worried. If you follow the video link on a suggested method for fitting the product it is easily possible to have an invisible protector without bubbles or trapped dust. It really is easy to fit even though it is in 3 pieces because of the different surface finshes of the main body and the 2 end sections. Dimensions are perfect and the end result, if you follow the guide, is truly invisible protection. Brilliant product!
on 2 August 2014
Great product, and delivered the next day – even with free p&p (and the sweets are a nice touch too!). With a bit of care when applying the protectors, they look virtually invisible and have protected my 5S since new. The first pack lasted around 8 months, which for the price is pretty excellent.
Not often given to superlatives but this and the equivalent front screen protector from PhoneDevil PhoneDevil Magic Screen protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) edition - For Apple iPhone 4 / 4G & iPhone 4S / 4GS (2 x FRONT screen protectors)were extremely easy to fit have NO residual air bubbles) and exactly match the iPhone 4S profile and lens/ flash positions.

Total time to fit 3 minutes including pressing out air bubbles using the supplied card that doubles as a pocket calendar, nice touch.

Have tried many other much more expensive protectors in the past but these UK designed crystal clear films really are equivalent if not better and certainly better value . Unequiivocal 5/5

Oh and, ahem, the 2 sweets were rather good.
on 3 April 2013
The product comes in 3 pieces, so as to maintain the phone's matte and clear finish. Therefore, it takes some time and patience to apply all 3 pieces. When finished, it does a wonderful job of protecting the back of my phone. I did not apply the top piece properly and it fell off repeatedly. When I emailed the customer service team, they send out a complementary replacement package immediately and gave me some very useful tips on how to apply it. Now that is wonderful service! Thank you!
on 22 November 2013
Don't get me wrong this is a great product once you have it on does a great job of protecting the back of your iPhone
The main problem i had with it is that it is not like a normal screen protector that comes in one application instead its broken down into three parts top middle and bottom. I see the reason they made the top part separate from the rest due to the difference in backs between the 5 and 5S
what I do not understand is the difference in the bottom and middle parts. having them all separate is good for the company as they don't have to produce two different products so can just send them out in one package for two phone that the customer then puts together but having them separate makes it a lot harder to apply.
I manage to get them on but have bubbles under neath the edges on some and it does not seem to cover the full size of the back even though i don't have it hanging over the edge of the phone.

This is a great product that protects the back of my phone as i require and if you have great skill of putting screen protectors on you will have no bother putting it on. the only reason i never sent the product back is the fact that i know that the protector is good quilty and i had a phone case and was only using it to stop marks on the back of the phone so not worried about air bubbles

Edit:

I have increased my rating of this product due to the comment i received from MediaDevil which explained there reason behind my original complaints. Due to the fact they tried to address the issue I raised, I have increased the rating to reflect the fact that apart from my personal problems apply the product its very well made and is does the job of protecting your phone very well
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 March 2013
I was struggling to find a way to protect the vulnerable rear of my iPhone, and MediaDevil's solution was like my dream come true. Very easy to install, looks and feels great, and very reasonably priced! And free sweets in the package really finishes the whole thing off perfectly :)
on 3 October 2015
Very pleased with my screen protector, arrived next day, very easy to install and the few bubbles that were left were very easy to remove with the card provided. Nice of them to include dust removal stickers too, plus they include sweets too which is always a bonus! :D
review image
on 5 March 2015
The Media Devil screen protectors are the best I have used by far. They are easy to apply, fit the phone, do bt curl at the edges, stay in place for ever and are almost invisible. I have used them for consecutive phones for the last few years and highly recommend them.