on 12 January 2012
AMAZING!!! Not much bigger than a 35mm fiilm canister but produces a super sound for size. Quick and easy to charge, nice carry bag for speaker and leads, only really need to use the mid volume setting and is the PERFECT companion for my Motorola Xoom. Might be tempted to buy another as it looks like they can be linked in tandem. Now THAT would be something else. Problem is my Grandson found it makes his 3DS super loud and wants to "borrow" it. Bye Bye Boomcan.
on 26 July 2013
I needed additional speakers for my desktop computer, because my Philips 22 inches monitor has a pair of built-in speakers at the back, which sadly have horrible performance. However, I didn't want the usual big speakers which would take a lot of space on my desk, and would have to be plugged in a power outlet. So, I chose these little things. They are amazing! I can use only one of them, or both for stereo sound, and I use them at 1/3 of full volume. You can even have a party with them! I tried them with my Google Nexus tablet too, and they are also perfect.
on 2 November 2013
Just recieved it in the post and plugged it into my phone... It blew me away with its bass and crisp treble! If I put it on full volume it is too load for comfort for my early morning ears, yet there is no detectable distortion at all. I put it on a wooden table and it ads a great deal of quality to the bass even though its not made to resonate on a surface it is still astonishing and will come on every camping trip with me from now on ^_^
on 1 October 2014
This is my second boom can. they are wonderful. no messing with Bluetooth, headphones port and USB charging, the charge lasts for ages compared to Bluetooth speakers. Multiple boom cans can be linked together for bigger sound. These little things really come in to their own on laptops giving a clear yet respectable amount of bass. Also work well on my Xperia Z, galaxy note tablet and psvita. Great for the kids in the car on long journeys.
on 30 January 2013
Wow, I did not expect to get so much sound out of this.I,m only using it midway between full and off. It,s ideal for my tablet.
It was fully charged when it arrived so I don,t know how long it will last before it neads recharging.Good buy from Amazon.
on 30 March 2012
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT SPEAKER FOR ITS SIZE AND THE PRICE I GOT THE RED ONE WELL DONE AMAZON. GREAT FOR HOLIDAYS ATTACHED TO MY I POD OR TABLET.
on 21 March 2014
Small but powerful device, great bass sound, good for attaching to iPod/iPad and light and easy for travel. great !!!
on 23 April 2015
Very good value and excellent product
on 19 June 2013
I received this item in good time as ever, as expected from sellers/amazon.
On seeing this mini speaker, I was really happy with the size and the leads & pouch that come with it.
The instructions are very easy & simple and not many, you plug item into USB port to charge and also has jack to plug into i-phone etc. The one I received was not charged, but I was able to test it by plugging in via USB, the sound was ok, although you couldn't have it on max sound as it became distorted and crackled.
However, after reading the reviews again on here, someone said theirs had come with charge and hadn't needed to charge it at time of writing a review. Mine arrived with no charge so I plugged it in for over 4 hours, it seemed strange that the indicator light glowed red and blue, depending on what angle you looked at it, the instructions said it would turn from red to blue once fully charged, this didn't happen and everytime I unplugged the device from the USB, the light just went out and there was no power, so I tried charging again with the weird red/blue light and still no power, so very disappointingly I have returned this item and have ordered a complete different make. I hope the next one turns out better.