5.0 out of 5 stars Flymo Easimo
Love this little mower, its compact enough to fit in my utility room and big enough to cope with a medium sized garden. Very easy to push and the grass catcher holds a lot of grass. I didn't want to pay a lot because I am hoping to move soon but my last mower blew up so I had no choice but its perfect for the price.
Published 14 months ago by Ms. C. Hayes

1.0 out of 5 stars Pathetic Toy
Published 5 months ago by Rob Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars Flymo Easimo, 11 Sep 2013
Ms. C. Hayes (Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flymo Easimo Rotary Mower

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, delivered before promised date & a good price, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Flymo Easimo Rotary Mower
lightweight, easy to assemble, cuts well,easy to empty the grass box & was a fair price. i would recommend this product to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Indeed!!, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Flymo Easimo Rotary Mower
This Flymo Mower is Great,it is really easy to put together,it took me about 5 minutes. I am really impressed with the quality and how the mower works,it didn't take long at all to do my front garden and it has taken the length of the grass down to a level that I am very happy with. This mower has 3 settings depending on how long or short you like your lawn,you also don't need a screwdriver it's just your own strength to fit some of the piece's together,I also noticed that this mower gets right up close to the edges and hold's a good amount of grass.I am also very pleased with the safety feature because you cannot accidentially turn the mower on,you have to squeeze the handle then press the button first.I am very happy with my purchase,the price and seller. I have no problem recommending this mower 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flymo Easimo Rotary Mower, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Flymo Easimo Rotary Mower
I have given this product 5 stars because this is a great lawn mower.....no problems at all......mowers well, collects the grass well and has a long cable so easy to use around a small garden. Easy to put together on arrival....easy readable instruction manual.....I would recommend this product. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Sep 2012
P. A. Moore - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flymo Easimo Rotary Mower
Easy to put together, light and a great cut the only drawback is the cuttings box gets filled up quite quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Flymo Easimo Rotary Mower, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Flymo Easimo Rotary Mower
I have used this machine a few times and it has done the garden perfectly. Has a steel blade which does not parish quickly. Collect the grass efficiently, and it's light and compact when storing it, with handles folding quickly. Has a long cable too and three height adjustments.

Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pathetic Toy, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Flymo Easimo Rotary Mower
I only give this one star because it won't let me leave non at all. I bought this to take care of a very small front lawn, used it three times and its dead already. It rattles and clatters like an old bucket full of golf balls, I have to fight to get the grass box on, which is pointless as the grass doesn't make it that far anyway. The build quality is appaling, feels cheap and nasty.

Basically it's a toy, chop the cable off, and give it to your kids to play farmer Giles with. Worth no where near what I paid for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Flymo Easimo Rotary Mower
Awful event. after working ok for a few cuts I started it up, there was a thud and it proceeded to scalp my lawn . It has torn up chunks of grass and ruined what was a good lawn. Somehow it appeared to have slipped to the lowest cut. I put it back to medium but the cut is now quite long. I have no idea what happened. it is now very noisy. A waste of money. I now have to repair the lawn!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and easy to use, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Flymo Easimo Rotary Mower
Had to get someone to build it up but thats me, person building did it in 10 mins,basket a bit trickery.
Fantastic value for money

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and poor quality, 28 July 2014
Daniella Gluck (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flymo Easimo Rotary Mower
We were told to buy an inexpensive mower for our small patch of new lawn. Not three uses later, the screws have worn themselves loose as they are threaded straight into the plastic base and no no metal threads. In our view this product does not even meet the basic trading standards 'fit for purpose' requirements.

Flymo Easimo Rotary Mower