Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 August 2013
Excellent southern rock band. If you like blackberry smoke buy this album. You certainly won't be disappointed. Keeping southern rock alive.
Whiskey Myers was a new name for me, but the CD was cheap... And it sounds so great! If you like great blues guitar - go for this one!
on 25 August 2015
Absolutely top class Southern Rock based on the great traditional values of the genre, underpinned by youthful energy and quality song-writing & musicianship. 'Ballad Of A Southern Man' is an instant classic of the genre, and the 3 bonus tracks included on this new edition are all first rate. Oh, and don't worry about any other reviews mentioning production issues - they refer to a vinyl 'crackle' on 'Song For You' which is very much meant to be there. If you like early Skynyrd and Allman Brothers, you'll be a fan of Whiskey Myers. Now some UK shows, please!
on 2 April 2014
Stumbled across these guys whilst searching for something else on YouTube. Couldn't believe I'd not heard of them before. If you like Lynyrd Skynyrd/Bad Company you won't be disappointed, superb! Can't wait to get their new album.
on 17 February 2014
I really like this band. Always been a fan of southern rock ,now I know just keep looking and diamonds appear like this. Just about to buy their new album.
on 22 April 2016
Great album from a great band. Many wonderful tracks here but "Broken a Window Serenade" and "Ballad of a Southern Man" stand out for me. I went to see them in Machester earlier this test but due to traffic problems only caught the last two tracks of their set. I saw enough that night to know that They area truly professional outfit that deliver a quality product. Southern Rock at its best. You can catch them at Donnington and Rambling Man festivals this year. I look forward to their first headline tour.
on 10 April 2015
Arrived ahead of estimated time. New and sealed.
Excellent album too!
on 25 August 2014
On the whole I love this C.D. but there are a couple of tracks where I get tempted to fast forward. I think that southern rock is a genre that has been missing from my life. I have never heard of Whiskey Myers until it came as a recommendation from Amazon. I'm glad it did.
on 26 November 2014
very good album similar to blackberry smoke but as another reviewer said the last track there is cracking and hissing in the background very surprised the production team didn't spot this apart from that a great record
on 4 April 2015
Great album. I've found Blackberry Smoke recently and absolutely love their music. I heard WM are in a similar vein so tried this out on YouTube. Sounded really good to listen to so bought the album.