5.0 out of 5 stars It`s a piece of cake !
Published on 15 July 2012 by Parsy Parsnip

2.0 out of 5 stars Good points and bad points
Published 5 months ago by Rosie

5.0 out of 5 stars It`s a piece of cake !, 15 July 2012
As long as you take a few minutes before you start just to check from the list that you`ve got all the parts and to lay everything out so you can see it, it`s a piece of cake ! My wife and I took about an hour ( in the rain!) to assemble the product, the instructions are easy to follow with only diagrams, no words except `click` and all the parts are well marked with the appropriate code. The only tool you need is a philips screwdriver but just double check everything especially before you `click` anything into place as I wouldn`t have fancied trying to `unclick`, also remember you are screwing into plastic so don`t overtighten.
The first night we had torrential rain but on inspection the next morning the inside of the unit was bone dry so I`ve no qualms about storing the lawnmower or other electrical stuff in there.
Once assembled and placed it looked really good in the garden,so really I can`t think of a single negative thing to say so yes it`s a 5 star `piece of cake`!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to build and looks good, 20 July 2012
Product arrived a day before expected, once I came home from work. I started to assemble the product which came with clear instructions, and all parts clearly labelled up. Each part had big "Right" or "Left" Stickers attached to the inside to indicate which side it belonged, the screws and plastic pieces came in separate bags again labelled up. Took about 20minutes to put together using an electric screwdriver.

As there is a metal frame that sits upright in which the plastic parts click into it wasn't necessary to have a second person there holding the parts upright.

overall the experience of putting the store-it-out together was a pleasant one.

5.0 out of 5 stars garden storage, 21 Oct 2010
J. TAYLOR - See all my reviews
I researched for some time before choosing this item (I'm not known to rushing in). I needed a box of some sort to store gardening equipment, especially the lawn mower. The reviews regarding the wooden ones were bad, as they appeared to arrive damaged, or needed more attention than stated. Other plastic ones did not have the front opening, which obviously is neccessary for heavy objects i.e. a lawn mower. This Store-it-Out proved to be amazing - it stated that it needed some DIY knowledge so I asked a friend to help but it was soooo easy to put together - if you like Lego you will love this - no screwdriver needed. It is made from durable plastic, looks OK, stores loads of stuff and has the ability to be padlocked if that is required. Overall I think it is an excellent purchase, which I do not regret and would recommend to anyone. My friend also agreed - it took me longer to cook a meal as promised (actually my son cooked it) than it took to put this storage box together.

Further more the delivery service was perfect! The company are based in the North and deliver their own items. I was contacted before to confirm the delivery date and when it was delivered the driver was so friendly, polite and helpful - nothing too much trouble! You don't find that service very often.

No I'm not Victor Meldrew, I'm female, a year older than him and not always a misery!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good points and bad points, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Keter XL Store It Out (Garden & Outdoors)
I bought two of these & was initially impressed with how easy they were to assemble. I had problems with the first one I assembled because one of the hinges broke. I thought it was my fault so contacted the supplier who immediately offered me a partial refund of 30. I agreed because there was no way I was going to disemble it and return it. Shortly after this the same hinge (right door bottom) also broke on the second one. Think there is a manufacturing fault so beware!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 July 2012
J. Nolan - See all my reviews
Exactly as described. Perfect for what we wanted it for. Very good communication and excellent service. Would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and Sturdy, 29 Jun 2013
A good product, easy to assemble and does a fantastic job. We had to contact Keter themselves after some fittings were missing but the service was impeccable. Good job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garden storage., 12 July 2013
This review is from: Keter XL Store It Out (Garden & Outdoors)
Great product . Easy to build. Has rained a few times since bought with no water coming in . Would recommend .

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had spent a bit more for quality, 22 Nov 2012
Was a bit disappointed with the quality. Bits of damage to the fragile panels, but it will do the job. Wish I had spent a bit more and brought a more robust shed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality engineering, 8 Jan 2013
Each part is labelled and parts slot together with ease. Decent capacity, can fit a bike in it. Very pleased. Well engineered

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Product, 27 Nov 2012
Achilles (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This small shed is very practical and hardwearing with plenty of room.

I have owned this Keter Shed for almost a year now and I am very impressed. It was simple enough to build using the instructions provided, and is nice and solid once built. There is plenty of room inside: I have my lawn mower, garden tools, small table and chairs and other bits and bats all inside it. It has an hydrolic lid which is useful, plus a plastic type clasp which allows you to put a padlock on for extra security. Thus far, my Keter has been through all weathers and has not changed a bit, proving it's durability and quality.

A brilliant product that will last you many years...

Keter XL Store It Out