on 15 July 2012
As long as you take a few minutes before you start just to check from the list that you`ve got all the parts and to lay everything out so you can see it, it`s a piece of cake ! My wife and I took about an hour ( in the rain!) to assemble the product, the instructions are easy to follow with only diagrams, no words except `click` and all the parts are well marked with the appropriate code. The only tool you need is a philips screwdriver but just double check everything especially before you `click` anything into place as I wouldn`t have fancied trying to `unclick`, also remember you are screwing into plastic so don`t overtighten.
The first night we had torrential rain but on inspection the next morning the inside of the unit was bone dry so I`ve no qualms about storing the lawnmower or other electrical stuff in there.
Once assembled and placed it looked really good in the garden,so really I can`t think of a single negative thing to say so yes it`s a 5 star `piece of cake`!
22 comments|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 October 2010
I researched for some time before choosing this item (I'm not known to rushing in). I needed a box of some sort to store gardening equipment, especially the lawn mower. The reviews regarding the wooden ones were bad, as they appeared to arrive damaged, or needed more attention than stated. Other plastic ones did not have the front opening, which obviously is neccessary for heavy objects i.e. a lawn mower. This Store-it-Out proved to be amazing - it stated that it needed some DIY knowledge so I asked a friend to help but it was soooo easy to put together - if you like Lego you will love this - no screwdriver needed. It is made from durable plastic, looks OK, stores loads of stuff and has the ability to be padlocked if that is required. Overall I think it is an excellent purchase, which I do not regret and would recommend to anyone. My friend also agreed - it took me longer to cook a meal as promised (actually my son cooked it) than it took to put this storage box together.

Further more the delivery service was perfect! The company are based in the North and deliver their own items. I was contacted before to confirm the delivery date and when it was delivered the driver was so friendly, polite and helpful - nothing too much trouble! You don't find that service very often.

No I'm not Victor Meldrew, I'm female, a year older than him and not always a misery!
on 20 July 2012
Product arrived a day before expected, once I came home from work. I started to assemble the product which came with clear instructions, and all parts clearly labelled up. Each part had big "Right" or "Left" Stickers attached to the inside to indicate which side it belonged, the screws and plastic pieces came in separate bags again labelled up. Took about 20minutes to put together using an electric screwdriver.

As there is a metal frame that sits upright in which the plastic parts click into it wasn't necessary to have a second person there holding the parts upright.

overall the experience of putting the store-it-out together was a pleasant one.
44 comments|92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 March 2014
I bought two of these & was initially impressed with how easy they were to assemble. I had problems with the first one I assembled because one of the hinges broke. I thought it was my fault so contacted the supplier who immediately offered me a partial refund of £30. I agreed because there was no way I was going to disemble it and return it. Shortly after this the same hinge (right door bottom) also broke on the second one. Think there is a manufacturing fault so beware!!!!
on 22 November 2012
Was a bit disappointed with the quality. Bits of damage to the fragile panels, but it will do the job. Wish I had spent a bit more and brought a more robust shed.
on 29 June 2013
A good product, easy to assemble and does a fantastic job. We had to contact Keter themselves after some fittings were missing but the service was impeccable. Good job.
on 8 January 2013
Each part is labelled and parts slot together with ease. Decent capacity, can fit a bike in it. Very pleased. Well engineered
on 15 July 2012
Exactly as described. Perfect for what we wanted it for. Very good communication and excellent service. Would highly recommend this product.
on 16 September 2014
When this item was delivered, part of the packaging was open and the pieces on the inside looked scuffed up. I didn't read too much into it as the item is meant for outdoor usage and I would expect it is likely to get scuffed. Due to demanding scehdules I was unable to open the item until after the 30 day return period had expired. When my husband started to assemble the shed, we realised that both side panels were cracked and slightly warped. Additionally one of the hinges was also cracked making it difficult for the door to close properly and inevitably leaving spaces in the structure which would mean water could get to the items stored inside.

I contacted the supplier Keter, to be informared that they had no replacement parts in stock and I would have to wait 4-6weeks. I contacted Amazon, and they said they could provide me with a refund if I returned the items and packaged them so as not to damage the item further. However, the packacking was not suitable for repackaging items having already been damaged on delivery, thus leaving me with the option of keeping the damaged item or having to go out and buy suitable packagin to return the item. Due to the size and hassle of doing so I opted not to return it, but I'm very disappointed by the quality of the item and the poor customer service from both Keter and Amazon, as it was Amazon who delivered the item damaged in the first place.
on 12 July 2013
Great product . Easy to build. Has rained a few times since bought with no water coming in . Would recommend .