5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value
Published 19 months ago by PLS

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice macho watch which is not luminous
Published 18 months ago by J. A. Farrell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 28 Nov 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's Automatic Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 1002 (Watch)
Bought this watch as a gift to my self as I wanted to try an automatic watch without breaking the bank. I researched the Seiko NH35A Movement, which is a very good 24 jewel movement and is made in Japan/Malaysia. I have found the watch to be accurate for an automatic watch. If you want high accuracy you should buy a quartz watch for significantly less. Automatic watches need to be set more often than quartz watches but there is an inherent beauty in a mechanical movement, which is enhanced in this watch by being visible through the back! Invicta are a bit of a Marmite brand. They appear to have had some quality issues in the past, but this watch is fine. I like the styling as it is not a slavish copy of a Submariner, but shares some of those chunky good looks. I would however draw to the attention of potential purchasers to the fact that this watch has the "Invicta" name engraved into the case on the opposite side to the screw down crown. This was not shown in any of the images of the watch. All this said (for the price I paid for this watch, coupled with the screw down crown, and 200m water resistance making this a "Real" Divers Watch) I am extremely pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars My first automatic watch, 27 Nov 2012
Very good value for money. it is heavy and a bit big ! The calibre is Seiko NH35 and 24 jewels. The design is simple and clear. Steel bracelet with polished central link. be carefully because it is easy to scratch. Perfect for gifts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice macho watch which is not luminous, 8 Jan 2013
J. A. Farrell (Carlisle Cumbria UK) - See all my reviews
A nice looking macho watch. Body big, heavy and chunky, strap first rate well made with an excellent closure on it,however it is so well made that I have been unable to reduce the size by removing a section of the wrist band and it looks as if I will have to take it in to a watchmaker to reduce the wrist size. My previous watch was a Rolex, now 30 years old and as I now had great difficulty in reading it I went for this watch with a big face and what appears to be big luminous figures on it; not so, all you can see in low light and dark is a big white disc and I am unable to recommend for it's luminosity, it just does not deliver. Have not tested it diving but do not doubt it will be OK.

1.0 out of 5 stars Luminosity rubbish, 4 Jan 2013
M. D. Souter "Mike Souter" (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for its luminous properties, which were awful and lasted hardly any time at all. So I have returned it for a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 7 Nov 2013
A bit heavy, But with my eyes brilliant for seeing the time in very subdued lighting Keeps very accurate time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Happy to recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely watch, 13 Feb 2014
was pleased with this but only had it six months and the strap broke
maybe should of tried to return it but thought guarentee was up

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking timepiece, 24 Sep 2013
WB Story (plymouth, devon) - See all my reviews
Really pleased with this watch. It keeps excellent time, is waterproof and has a functioinal bezel, that I use frequently. There have been a few bad reports about its luminosity. I cxan make out the time on it in the middle of the night, but I have excellent eysight. It might be a problem for someone whose eyes are noit so good. But how often do you wa\nt to check the time in the middle of the night? Or how deep do you go in the water, where natural daylight ceases to shine?

I think it's a great watch, and a real good buy at the price of less than 100.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sports watch for very good price, 23 Mar 2013
Purchased for my son for Christmas and he is very pleased with it. Price was nearly 75% discount so can't complain. There were some bad reviews posted but I can only comment as I have found. I suspect the volume they sell will mean a not so good pre-delivery inspection process.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 15 Mar 2013
Bought this for my husband for Christmas and he is very pleased with it.
It is a sturdy but good looking watch and well worth what I paid.
Fits well, very comfortable on.