Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

on 26 June 2012
Piping bags are excellent for making big batches of cupcakes. Saves a lot of time not having to continually fill up your bag. Good strong plastic and as they are in a roll they are easy to store, an excellent product.
on 15 August 2012
These are really great value for money ... would recommend them to anyone like me who still has not mastered the art of using a bag ... they are normally much more expensive wherever i have looked for them :-)
on 25 January 2013
These bags are really good quality and excellent value for money but they're absolutely HUGE. Great for icing lots of cupcakes etc but a tad cumbersome if you're only doing a small amount of icing.
on 23 September 2012
Robust bags that are disposable but (ahem) I was and reuse. Great size and thick enough to take hot filling. Overall, great product at great price and delivery time was excellent too.
on 3 January 2014
They're a really good size and the blue is nice but one I'd fitted the piping tip the buttercream stretched the bag with a little pressure? Other than that they are good for the price.
on 5 August 2012
Very handy icing bag that can be cut to hold a wide range of nozzle sizes. The large size means it can be draped easily over a tall jug so as to stay open and then filled without a load of mess down the sides. Provided you have kept the outside clean they do grip in the hand better than expected. So far they have been strong enough not to burst with anything I have filled them with. Very happy with the idea so far.
on 7 August 2014
These are huge! great! good quality and easy to use, shame they didnt come as a roll as in the picture, came folded qhich makes it harder to store and take one off to use each time!
on 30 July 2012
I'm new to decorating cupcakes and these piping bags were really easy to work with. The material isn't flimsy at all so I think I can use it a couple more times after washing it.

Each bag is easy to tear off and is quite large. I didn't need to use any coupler, just put my nozzle tip in and it didn't spill at the sides.

Highly recommend these piping bags :)
on 7 April 2014
How much do I love these bags? Sooooooooo much that I am now on my 3rd ordering of them. Great quality and price. I have used them for cupcake frosting and always put the full frosting recipe in at once. I can pipe 48 cupcakes in one go and some left over.

Love the textured outside to stop slippery hands from sliding all over the place.

Great product I would recommend them to all bakers. I would also recommend Wedding acrylics to all as they have great prices and reasonable postage and packing charges.
on 28 May 2012
these bags are thick strong and very reasonably priced, they exceeded my expectations, If you buy these you will not be disappointed they are fabulous.

See one answered question