5.0 out of 5 stars Does what you'd expect
Item arrived promptly, allows me to store pictures taken on my digital slr camera (which has a CF slot). I can then pop the micro SD card into an SD adapter and save them on my tablet pc for further manipulation or emailing. Handy when out and about and solves the issue of different devices taking different cards. Removes the need for my desktop pc to transfer images from...
Published on 7 Jan 2012 by Andy Macaulay

3.0 out of 5 stars Works with Eye-Fi cards
I bought 2 of these so I could use my 3 Eyefi Pro cards in My Canon 7D. The adaptors work well but the ones I recieved (from KOMPBAY) were not as pictured. (See my uploaded pics) I wanted the 'Extreme' ones as they have been reported by others as working best for the Eyefi cards. I was a bit annoyed but in fairness the adaptors I recieved work with the Eyefi cards and...
Published on 16 April 2011 by Mr. P. Simon

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good adapter, confusing options, 29 Jun 2014
M. Roberts (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted to share my SD card between my old Canon EOS 350D, and my newer Canon compact camera. This seemed the ideal solution. The first one that came didn't work (ie was broken). The replacement worked a treat. It took a while to work out that it was broken. The descriptions and images seem to have improved on the website now, but there still seem to be two options available for purchase, differing by 1 in price - I've ordered both and received the same product both times. I can't see the difference between the two, and the reviews all seem to point to the same product. I think I've ordered one of each, although Amazon thinks I've ordered two the same! The message is - if it seems not to work, try ordering a replacement. I use it with the Toshiba flashair card, and I have no problems with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with D700, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Komputerbay SD / SDHC / MMC Card to Compact Flash Type II High Speed Adapter (Personal Computers)
the adaptor is too thick for the CF slot. Near on useless for Nikon CF cameras. Will be returning ASAP

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for D800e, 3 Mar 2014
Doesn't fit! Worse than useless, and I would have given it ZERO stars if possible!

This item is a total waste of money………… :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars So Convenient!, 29 Jan 2014
Bought this to save the faff of transferring from my Sony SLR (CF) to my laptop (SD). Works fine and means you can generally save money by buying the cheaper SD card equivalent. Also works with a WiFi card which I wasn't expecting. A good purchase quickly delivered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow this works well., 9 Jan 2014
For the price I paid I am extremely happy with this adapter, I am using a class 10 SD card and using them in a Sony Alpha A100, and it increases the speed of saving images when in multiple shot mode. Reading from the card by my CF reader has also been improved with the use of this card. Not a lot but a significant time saver when downloading images onto a PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact flash adapter, 7 Jan 2014
This works very well with canon camera and sd card, ideal for quickly viewing pictures on ipad plus cheaper than buying extra flash cards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all., 24 Dec 2013
P. Whelan (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my dated Canon Powershot G6 which is a lovely camera, and has great features. For what I paid for the G6 I didn't get as much use from it as I should because I upgraded to a Nikon DSLR soon after, but I took it out again recently, charged up the batteries and hope to use it as an extra just to keep with me all the time. Rather than buy more CF cards I thought it would be handy if there were such a thing as an adapter for SDHC cards, of which I have of various capacities (16/32 GB) which are a more useful and economical alternative to HCCF cards, did a search on here and bingo, this one was among the search results.

Does exactly what I wanted and expected.

2.0 out of 5 stars Will not fit my Nikon, 14 Oct 2013
Unless one is aware of the fact there are 2 versions of a compact flash card then it is easy to buy this in error . This is precisely what I did . I cannot complain as it is clearly stated on the front of the packaging . I did however read some reviews ,some good some not so good, and there were a couple of people who fitted the adaptor in their Nikons giving very favourable comments , which lead me to believe I could do the same . Not so for me .
I cannot justifiably send the item back as the error was mine not the supplier , also it would not be cost affective . So for me it was a waste of 15 .Therefore I have nominally rated it with two stars which is not absolutely correct as I don't know how it performs

5.0 out of 5 stars Komputerbay SD to CF adapter, 5 Oct 2013
What can I say? It does what it says on the tin. Well, it would if it came in a tin. I bought this to enable me to use my SD cards in my Canon EOS 7D, which only accepts CF and CF II cards. I only bought it for emergency use if I found myself on holiday and ran out of CF cards (which are harder to find in small places these days). As a result I have not made heavy use of it, but I have taken a few shots just to try it out, and it seems to work perfectly. The SD card fits in the adapter with no problem, and the adapter fits in the camera with no difficulty, and behaves just like a normal CF card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Answer to one of my problems, 26 Sep 2013
I wanted to use my Sony Camera with wif fi card, Sony said there was no way I could use with this camera
Your product proved them wrong, thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›