1,071 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product!
Published on 11 May 2011 by Brazilian Welsh girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Anti Glare - Pardon
Screen protector it is, and easy to apply, but `Anti Glare' it is NOT!

It reflected more than the screen I put it on. Had to take it off again as I couldn't see a thing.

Perhaps `Anti Glare' can mean something different. Next time I'll specifically look for `anti reflective'.
Published on 8 Aug 2012 by J. R. Warman

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product!, 11 May 2011
This review is from: Terrapin ® Anti Glare Screen Protector (6 in 1 pack) for Apple iPad 2 (2011)/ iPad 3 (2012) 9.7 inch screen (Personal Computers)
For the money you can't go wrong! Also it is useful that there are 6 in the pack - which I definitely benefited from! The first thing I did when I got my new Ipad 2 yesterday was protect the screen with one of these covers. I did it wrong on my first attempt. I placed the screen protector on the screen without using the card to get rid of any bubbles as I went. Due to my bad application I couldn't get rid of all the bubbles. So I threw away the first cover I used.
So - how to do it right! The first thing you should do is punch out the two circles in the screen protector where the camera and button would be. Then remove the layer you are told to remove before application. Make sure there is no dust or anything on the screen. Then start at the bottom of the Ipad 2 where the button is as if you place it correctly around the button, the rest of it will be in the correct place. So starting at the bottom, stick the cover onto the screen, going in an upwards direction, using the small installation card as you go to flatten out the bubbles as you place the screen protector on the ipad working upwards. I would then get rid of any remaining bubbles before removing the layer that must be removed after application. After removing this final layer, a few more bubbles may be created. These can then be removed easily with the installation card. Once it is on, you don't notice it being there and doesn't affect screen sensitivity one bit! Excellent product - any problems you have with it are probably the result of your own bad application!

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection, 14 Sep 2011
Another great buy, to protect my iPhone 4 screen. Great value for money. Easy to apply on screen. Thank u. Defo for recomondation to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and cost-effective screen protector, 11 Aug 2010
Frankly, it's a good product at a very good price. Yes, you need to be sure that there's no dust on the screen before applying (that's why there's a cloth included), and although it took me two attempts, it was worth doing. The air bubbles (what few there are) are easily removed using the card that's included in the pack and having six protectors - OK, four now because I had one practice and used one - should last me until the phone contract is up for renewal. A bit of care in applying it and it's a great protector. It even has a cut out for the front facing camera. I'd definitely buy this again! At this price, and bearing in mind there are six in the pack, one can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars worked extremely well, 18 Sep 2011
A. Wheatley (orkshire UK) - See all my reviews
i was expecting massive problems making this product 'bubble proof' after reading the reviews here and also given the trouble I had with my last (different make) of screen protector. As it turned out it went on first time, cleanly, bubble-less... great. It took about 5 minutes to carefully place and then wipe down to avoid problems, but I was very pleased and surprised with the result - thought I would have to sacrifice a few before getting it right !
As a previous reviewer has noted - better to use a glasses wipe rather than the wipe they provide in the pack which does the job better, but overall very pleased with teh result and the price.... highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Offers real screen protection, 20 Feb 2011
CJ (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these to ensure that my new iphone screen would remain unscratched. I previously had an earlier version of iphone so I already knew getting these screens on can be a bit fiddly but after practice they can be applied very well. Ok sometimes you do have to waste the odd one to get a near perfect screen cover but for the cost I cant really complain.

They can become smudged during use but that is no different to the actual screen on the phone and they do not impair the use of the screen in any way.

1.0 out of 5 stars Anti Glare - Pardon, 8 Aug 2012
J. R. Warman (UK) - See all my reviews
Screen protector it is, and easy to apply, but `Anti Glare' it is NOT!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 31 July 2012
Anti glare....my arse!!! I should have listened to all of the other bad reviews a read. Just glad I didn't spend too much money on these poor items.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not anti-glare!, 4 Jun 2012
The cover I received is definitely not anti-glare! In fact it seems to reflect even more light! I complained to Amazon and received a LONG email outlining some strange reason why they could not have it replaced immediately. It sounded more like they had too much stock of the normal version and were trying to get rid of it! Warning to future purchasers: You may have to go through a thousand hoops to actually get hold of an anti-glare version!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried a few Screen Covers for my iPad but these were the clear winners!, 17 July 2011
Lisa Bendon (Portsmouth, Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
When I bought my iPad my first concern was protecting the screen!

I bought a pack from a local shop, not the cheapy ones but not the expensive ones, got them home, followed the instructions to the letter and just ended up with a big sticky, bubble filled screen, even had a second attempt in case it was me but no definitely an inferior product.

The pack contained a sticky film with a pull off sheet which you had to peel back and then apply to the screen pushing out the bubbles as you went along. I noticed that there was a few marks and scratches already on the film that was stuck to the screen, due to no protective cover on the front of the film and also from where I had to hold corners and try to reposition which wasn't easy!

I then saw these on Amazon, i took a look at similar products and after googling a few products and looking at descriptions, pack contents and reviews I decided on these.

I am so glad I did! They did exactly what they said they would.

The sheets were double protected with a protective cover on the front of the screen film and a protective cover on the back also. The covers stopped scratches or marks affecting the film sandwiched between the two covers. There was a cardboard screen wiper to get the bubbles out included in the pack and good, clear instructions.

Cleaned off my screen, getting rid of the sticky mess left over from the previous attempts.

Positioned the film in the right place so that when I peeled off the backing cover the film would be in the right place.

By the way these can be repositioned very easily! This enables you to get the edge of the film in exactly the right place so the film when stuck on fits the screen exactly where it's meant to.

As I peeled back the back cover I used the included cardboard wiper device to get rid of the bubbles and kept going until I got to the end.

With the front protective cover removed not a scratch, fingerprint, mark or bubble in sight!

The end result was just perfect!

This product is easy to use, has good instructions and includes everything you need to do the job right.

Best of all it WORKS FIRST TIME!!

I have a few spares left in the pack, not to sure when I will be using them as the first one is still stuck on, no edges peeling away etc but it does give you some confidence knowing if something did go wrong you have some more to hand.

For the price, the quality and the quantity you get, you just can't go wrong!!

Highly Recommended!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Anti Glare., 5 Aug 2012
Retuned for refund as these are not anti glare. But if you want a good quality clear protector you can't go wrong with these