‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well made and great for dressing up, 18 July 2011
S. Coleman "pootercommuter" (Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Jackson Sequin Fancy Dress Fedora Trilby Hat (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter who is rather obsessed with Michael Jackson at the mo, and desperately wanted to look like him to practise his dance moves (such as she can!). This hat is fantastic for that! It's actually surprisingly well made considering the price - it's a 'proper' material hat, rather than (as I was expecting at this price) some sort of cardboard thing with glued on sequins - the sequins are sewn on, so I think this item will last very well. I bought her a plain white t-shirt and a glitter microphone (from Amazon) for about £[] to go with it, and bless her, she really looks the part!!

I should point out that although I bought this hat for a child, it would probably fit an adult perfectly well - at least, it fits me ok when I've secretly tried it out in front of the mirror with a high-pitched "Eeeh-heee" and a leg in the air... but don't tell anyone will you...

5.0 out of 5 stars Star o fthe night, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Michael Jackson Sequin Fancy Dress Fedora Trilby Hat (Toy)
Excellent fun piece. Not just for MJ fans e.g cabaret, glitzy gangster. Great cheap party piece for any night out or in with the other half!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab fit, 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Michael Jackson Sequin Fancy Dress Fedora Trilby Hat (Toy)
just what we need for the Thriller Live theatre in October. Great size and fit just as photo great value

4.0 out of 5 stars Shop around., 6 May 2015
This review is from: Michael Jackson Sequin Fancy Dress Fedora Trilby Hat (Toy)
This is actually OK, although once seen in the flesh, I realise I could have bought something very similar locally and even more inexpensively. I guess the "Michael Jackson" tag made me think that there was something unique about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Billie-Jeaning now!, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Michael Jackson Sequin Fancy Dress Fedora Trilby Hat (Toy)
What a great accessory for the true followers of the King! You just can't fell any other way than shaking and moving your feet to the pounding beats of Billie Jean! She may not be your lover, but will surely make you wanna throw your hat up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 20 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Michael Jackson Sequin Fancy Dress Fedora Trilby Hat (Toy)
Arrived in good time & packaged well. Really pleased with the hat. Great quality for the price. Its for my 5 yr old, it may be slightly big, but he has a big head & takes an adult cycle helmet, so good for adults too!

5.0 out of 5 stars I forgot to return them and now im glad I never because I really like, 22 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Michael Jackson Sequin Fancy Dress Fedora Trilby Hat (Toy)
I emailed to return the 2 hats I bough for an occasion because I ordered them too late so they didn't turn up on time. I forgot to return them and now im glad I never because I really like them

5.0 out of 5 stars A hat for a fan., 19 Dec. 2014
J. Stonehewer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Jackson Sequin Fancy Dress Fedora Trilby Hat (Toy)
This item was bought as a present for a young Michael Jackson fan. So I hope he will be as delighted with it as I am. Was packagex and delivered with the usual Amazon excellence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased my 7 year old!, 29 Oct. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Michael Jackson Sequin Fancy Dress Fedora Trilby Hat (Toy)
Bought for my 7 year old who absolutely loves MJ. He wasnt expecting it so was a lovely surprise for him. Quite a big fit though - unless he just has a small head LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the money, 17 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Michael Jackson Sequin Fancy Dress Fedora Trilby Hat (Toy)
Great item for the money. A bit big for my 7yr old but knew it would be. Put some kitchen roll inside interior band and taped it back in place and this worked great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›