5.0 out of 5 stars Good Dice
The dice have a good weight and a ceramic feel - The designs on the faces are clear and each die is identical (believe it or not I have bought poker dice that weren't) - Very pleased with the purchase
Published on 20 April 2011 by A Cocteau Twins Fan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as big as I expected...
Published 6 months ago by Matthew

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Dice, 20 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Poker dice set, 26 July 2010
E. Hunt "Cleonane" (yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this set as it looks durable and is nicely made. I like card and dice games.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value pocker dice, 6 Feb 2013
Mrs. C. Williams (LANCASHIRE, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Bought 2 packs as there such a good price,not bad quality either. Arrived within 3 days what more can you ask for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Game for Adults and Kids, 28 Dec 2012
Caitlin Walker (North) - See all my reviews
This was a great game for Christmas afternoon - my Dad and I taught it to my sister and while we didn't play for money it was still great, quick and competitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars DICE, 27 Aug 2012
Dave Howes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Poker Dice (Toy)
This is a superb game.Played a lot in Norwich pubs in my youth.I recommend a leather throwing cup a felt lined box to make game complete.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liar Dice, 17 Jan 2012
These dice are a lot of fun for the small price charged, They seem to be of quite reasonable quality, and arrived within a few days of the order being placed. I would however not advise anyone to play for money with this sort of thing, it's easier and far less expensive to just play for 'points lost' ie lose a point everytime you get caught out in a lie.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as big as I expected..., 10 Jan 2014
It's probably harsh to downrate these, but... They aren't as big as i was hoping. They are ordinary sized dice - 15mm across each face. I was expecting larger, 25mm, as these are the only poker dice I have seen before. The size is not specified anywhere (that I can see!) so I haven't been misled. Just disappointed. But they are great quality and arrived very swiftly, and i will keep and enjoy them.

4.0 out of 5 stars poker dice, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Poker Dice (Toy)
This is great to pass the time, have a long flight coming up and these are easier and more convenient than a pack of cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poker dice, 18 Sep 2013
Nice quality,very pleased,fast delivery,would recommend,but don't no why all these red lines are under my writing,i think all words are
spelt correctly,??????

3.0 out of 5 stars Poker dice, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Poker Dice (Toy)
I gave this item a three as I expected these dice to be on par with a set which I lost on a Spanish holiday, but when you concider the dice are very cheap and although I settled for this set (which looked very good on the Amazon web), they are not in the flesh so to speak, however the service was first class but the actual product needs much improvment.

Poker Dice