4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised
Published on 21 April 2012 by Sean

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit my tap
My tap tends to spit water out, so I thought this would sort that out while adding a bit of difference with the lights. Needles to say I could not tell you if it works as the attachment it comes with are all threaded. My tap has no thread inside so will not fit, so unless your tap has a thread inside its pointless.
Published 12 months ago by adrian lees

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, 21 April 2012
This review is from: TRIXES Water Glow LED Faucet Light Temperature Sensor Adapter
The product stated red when hot,blue when cold,but there is also a green light that comes on in the middle when the water is just warm. brilliant attachment to my bathroom tap. My 2 little boys love it as it shows when the water is 'just right' to have a wash! Must admit,adaptors didn't come with(as pictured) but that didn't bother me cause it fit my tap anyway an was exceptionally easy to fit,took about 1minute! very happy

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit my tap, 31 July 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars worthless, 20 Mar 2013
not worth your money, or even someone else money, cheap build and completely useless, tried it once, threw it away after 2 minutes of disappointment

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless., 31 Mar 2012
The LED Faucet Light is pictured to come with adaptors in order to fit a range of faucets and sinks. However, it doesn't. I paid 6 for a piece of garbage that is not even compatible with any faucet in my house. Avoid this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't really find out, 24 Mar 2013
The product didint fit on any of my tap's around the house, could not try it out. 2 stars for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars It worked for a whole week, 7 Feb 2013
I've purchased this product recently. The installation is pretty straightforward and it worked like a charm for a week but that's it. Whatever I've tried to do it just doesn't work anymore. Also it requires batteries while there are other similar products that don't require any batteries.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit!, 8 July 2012
The lights work but I've tried fitting it on seven different taps now and I can't get it on any of them. I may have to try sellotaping it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars relight, 29 July 2013
loved it such an unusual thing makes bath time for my granddaughter more fun and helps her learn when not to touch

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and useful, 11 Dec 2012
Ideal for the young or old as it warns you if the water is hot or cold.
Just make sure tha it will fit you tap before ordering.

2.0 out of 5 stars TRICES Water Glow LED Faucet Light Temperature Sensor Adapter, 8 Jun 2014
The description states that the item fits most taps - it does not fit on any taps that I have tried it on.