5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On!
I've had this bag for several years now and can honestly say it's never let me down....unlike the several suitcases my wife's bought...even she's come round to the fact that it's better luggage than anything she's used in the past - it if is big enough to trawl the amount away my wife takes, then it should be enough for any self respecting human!

Solid base,...
Published on 26 Nov 2011 by avitohyes

3.0 out of 5 stars looks much bigger in the picture
looks bigger in the picture, not as spacious. The material too is slighlt vulnerable to not last that long. Otherwise good
Published 4 months ago by Hassan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On!, 26 Nov 2011
This review is from: Jeep XXL Extra Large Wheeled Holdall - 5 Years Warranty! (Black 31 Inch) (Luggage)

Solid base, great edge protection and sturdy wheels (not naff little break after 5 minute ones)robust material. At 3.2Kg it's not the lightest, but nowhere near the heaviest either. I've yet to find a case that can give the protection at the weight this is.

If I had a negative (and it's a small neg) the two pockets at the front are not lockable. Whether they've corrected this with the later different coloured versions, I don't know, but given my wife wasn't prepared to take the chance that the design was different on this Vs the overall design, speaks volumes for the 'original' set up, as this is.(we've bought another one if you haven't already guessed) That said, I've normally stuffed socks and alike in there and they've never gone missing - why they would I don't know). As long as you don't put anything of worth in there, it shouldn't be a problem.

Other than that, it's a winner all the way for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely holiday luggage, 29 April 2014
K. de LOACH "Kian" (London) - See all my reviews
I bought this for an upcoming holiday and it turned out to be he perfect size and shape for an overly packing person. It also looks great and seems very well made. Bargain price for what you get.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed by Myself., 6 April 2014
I was expecting a bigger bag. And I was expecting one like a suitcase shape. The images are misleading, due to the angle of the image taken. Moreover, the sizes guide in the description are misleading too, I don't know if it's Amazon's fault or the seller's, but the size and capacity changes weirdly when we choose different items. However, I should have asked before I bought. Very disappointed with myself. But, if you ask me about the seller or the bag, I would give 5 star rating to both. Amazing product, quality is very good. Strongly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks much bigger in the picture, 13 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag as described. Recommend, 27 Feb 2014
Good strong bag as described. Lots of room, easy to transport. My son took on a ski trip and it did the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent holdall, 11 Jun 2013
Just got back from our holiday and this holdall was large enough for two and is still in great shape after being thrown on and off of planes so very happy so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks a substantial bag, 19 Feb 2013
Bought it for my son who is at uni. This was the smallest Jeep bag available at the time.. I liked it but he thought it too long, and large. Then he filled it for its first trip and it weighed a ton. Serves him right. If he does not overload it I think this may weil proved to be a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jeep trolley bag, 28 Feb 2013
Darrell J. Muffitt (Preston, Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
Product was delivered very quickly - earlier than anticipated and in time for Xmas.

Solid looking product with good reviews. However, like other reviewers, I note that the front pockets do not lock, unless additional padlocks are used and interconnected. We tried this and found that the zip pulls had bent on the first time through baggage handling.

We were in South America and baggage handling was largely manual and careless. We got a tear in the material at the bottom of the case and one of the "feet" stitched to the bottom of the case came loose on further baggage handling. On the next outing, the locking ring on the main zip pull was broken in baggage handling.

Overall, its a decent product but has suffered at the hands of baggage handling

5.0 out of 5 stars Gone to oz, 18 Dec 2013
P. Aston (England) - See all my reviews
Bought for my grandson to take to Australia and arrived intact. Will return in March and had surplus room to bring back any acquisitions also. Strong and impressive, would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, great price, not so robust., 3 Nov 2013
First of all this bag has travelled around the world with me twice and encountered every weather condition you can think of. Often packed full with heavy ski equipment. It's held together all of this time and for the price of this product I could afford a new one every trip compared to similar bags. It's large enough to hold all my gear and compact enough for any transport system; railways, buses, flights etc.

The metal bars within mine have snapped in transit and one of the carry handles has been pulled off but it still makes it home in one piece, maybe it's time I got another and I still wont have paid half the price I would for a big brand holdall of similar size and function.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›