5.0 out of 5 stars A year-long search has ended in triumph!
Searched everywhere for a robust red basin for my kitchen to no avail. Cheap shops had them but they fell apart after a year. Also, many basins were too large for the small modern sinks. How wonderful to finally find what I wanted in the right colour and exactly the right size. So I bought two!
Published 21 months ago by Anne Anstruther

3.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE! The bowl illustrated and delivered is NOT AN ADDIS
The bowl I bought and had delivered is exactly as illustrated but IT IS NOT AN ADDIS, IT IS MADE BY WHITEFURZE. Now, it so happens that I am happy with this bowl, but it is not what I thought I was buying and this description is definitely breaking the Trades Description Act. Because it is not an Addis, it doesn't match exactly with other products which are made by Addis.
Published 17 months ago by Peter M

3.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE! The bowl illustrated and delivered is NOT AN ADDIS, 31 Jan 2013
Peter M (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Addis 9.5 Litre Large Rectangular Bowl, Roasted Red (Kitchen & Home)

2.0 out of 5 stars not addis, 24 May 2013
this description is fraudulent. It is not an Addis product it has the name Whitefurze on it. It is more flimsy than an Addis product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A year-long search has ended in triumph!, 12 Oct 2012
Anne Anstruther (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars LARGE rectangular bowl??, 11 Mar 2013
So the bowl arrived and its plastic .....and its red.
Good start then, although the large part is slightly misleading.
The bowl is lost in my sink, its tiny (unless i have an extremely large sink?).
ACTUAL bowl measurements are........ 13cm depth, 31cm width by 37cm length.
This is edge to edge of handles and internal measurements are only 31.5cm by 29cm.
I have to say the quality of the item is good but like i say its REALLY small for a large bowl.
Mine fits perfectly turned sideways so im just going to keep it to avoid hassle of returning.

1.0 out of 5 stars Large rectangular bowl, 31 May 2013
Cannot beleive this is an Addis product. Only bought on line as I hadn't seen a red one in stores. Plastic so thin it's almost seethrough!

1.0 out of 5 stars Colour faded in the first week, 16 Feb 2014
Not good value for money. The colour has faded and there is a white line across the bottom of it. I chose it because it is difficult to get red kitchenware and thought that addis would be a good make. I am very disappointed with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Shopper, 23 May 2013
This basin is exactly what I wanted. Would not hesitate to order more products from this range. Excellent Quality and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 May 2013
easy to keep clean, bright colour, delivery was good, boxed and good value,

very good quality plastic, would buy more of that range

5.0 out of 5 stars cheerful, 2 May 2013
Mrs. S. COOMBES (Oxford U K) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with my new red washing up bowl as it helps to cheer-up my kitchen.
It is exactly as described by Amazon, the right colour, make, size and shape.. What else can one ask for.
The service was great, thank you to all concerned

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, 20 April 2013
this bowl was the perfect fit for my sink and ties in with the other red items in my kitchen