on 26 April 2011
I was hugely surprised by how enjoyable I found this game. I'm not normally a fan of playing games but the simplicity of the game made it much more fun. The instructions are very clear, the game is packaged very well into a small box which enables you to take it anywhere and play where you like, unlike most games. Sussed also enables you to get to know people a lot better or test how well you know your friends and family. You can play the game with anyone and it is actually really fun to talk with friends about things that you wouldn't normally talk about. There are loads of questions so you can also continue to play for as long as you like.

I highly recommend this game because of how simple it is, how fun it is and the fact that there aren't loads of parts needed to allow you to play which enables you to play it anywhere.
on 30 October 2014
Hardly what it was advertised as - there were merely a handful of "naughty" and "hilarious" quiz cards, the rest were very odd questions that were neither amusing or fun. Disappointed.
on 24 February 2014
We played this on New Years eve with a group of friends. It was fun for a couple of gos but then the novelty wore off and we got a bit bored. Some of the questions were a bit of a non starter, we ended up making up our own questions.
on 28 January 2012
It is a treat to play a family game of old-fashioned good clean fun.- provided you don't take it too seriously!
Like all games, it should played with a spirit of amusement and jollity.
We all enjoyed it immensely.
on 19 January 2013
When I saw that there were only 3 options for possible answers, I lost interest very quickly. Here are some examples:

Which am I best at doing?
a.) complimenting people
b.) sympathising with people
c.) motivating people

What am I most likely to complain about?
a.) the weather
b.) how i feel
c.) somebody else

Which sport do I wish I could excel at doing?
a.) tennis
b.) golf
c.) swimming

What do I think is the sexiest food?
a.) Aspragus
b.) figs
c.) bananas

The thing is there are so many other possible answers other than those suggested. Just lengthening the list of answers to 5 or 6 would have made it a much more interesting game. Afterall isn't the choice supposed to say something about your personality? With so few to choose from, you don't get an idea why the answer chosen stands out. Bought at a busy time just before Christmas, I didn't find time to return these. They will probably end up going to a charity shop.
on 10 April 2015
An enjoyable game! It gave us a lot to talk (and laugh) about because there are a variety of questions ranging from opinions to reactions to differences between men and women, to name a few examples. I used it with groups of students to practice their English, so we avoided certain "adult" questions which I deemed inappropriate for the situation.
on 22 December 2013
I played this game with some friends, with varying levels of knowledge about each other - what a laugh we had!!! It caused us all to laugh either as we got to know more about each other or as those who knew each other bickered over wrong answers - hysterical!!! Need to buy another addition as nearly got through all of the questions!!!
on 24 November 2015
Need to provoke an answer an stimulate a conversation and have lots of fun, Susses is great for that and not intimidating. If you want to get someone to natter for hours it's brilliant value. Plus, once you get the jist of it, you can make up your own answers. I used the questions as queues for when you're mind goes blank.
on 20 January 2014
This was bought as a present for my brother and partner. They said they spent a couple of hours playing the game, which was good fun telling each other what they thought. (in a nice way). Going by there recommendation I will be buying one of the sussed games for my children and myself to play.
on 31 December 2013
I bought this game as we often have friends around and was getting a bit bored of our basic card games. So decided to give this a try! It definitely gets you talking, and after a few drinks is a great laugh. Would recommend if your fed up with the usual run of the mill games.