5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly formed
Published 13 months ago by mommaB

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in 2 months
this is my second of these and the first one lasted a few years this one less then 2 months. Cant send bacl to Amazon as outside their 28 days and cant be bothered to contact the manufacturer
be warned and buy better one!
Published 4 months ago by JUMPING JULES

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly formed, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Red (Accessory)
This is my second of these and I love it - I have smallish hands and the dimensions (approx 10cm x 6 cm) are just perfect. The wireless USB port is small and unobtrusive in my laptop and easy to carry within the mouse itself. There is a good battery life and I also like the new grooves in the wheel that give it better traction. Fnally I like the funky red colour which makes it easy to locate on my desk and in my bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars great mouse, i love it!, 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Red (Accessory)
I never had a wireless mouse before, but when my porthole became slack, i was advised to buy a wireless. it worked. Lovely and it solved my problem. The cursor does not freeze anymore. this is just the right size and it looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee mouse, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Red (Accessory)
I ordered this mouse last week and it came today so great service there. also the mouse is nice to hold but is quite small which is ok as im just using it for my laptop so i dont have to plug in cables and i jsut want something compact , the tracking is good and works on any surface (bar glass) just great. i like how the receiver is tiny and only sticks out of the usb slot about 5 mm which means i can leave it in my laptop even when its in its back. perfect. the packaging was interesting as it looked like the dreaded clam-shell kind that you need a chain saw to open my hart sank... luckily there was a pull to open tab ... genius. i was overall pleased with this product and look forward to useing it some more

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Red (Accessory)
No issues whatsoever, works out of the box. Used on a laptop with mouse right next to receiver, so can't comment on range. Right size for a laptop, compact and light, but not as small as some other mice that feel awkward.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hassle-free Mouse, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Red (Accessory)
So easy - just plug and play. Tiny USB plug can stay in all the time and there's a simple on/ off switch on the mouse to save power. Feels natural in the hand and all buttons are well placed and accurate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 1 May 2015
Cheap, stylish, effective.
Doesn't take any space in my laptop bag at all and the little housing inside the mouse for the receiver is always a nice touch.

One grumble though,
This mouse has replaced my M305 I've been using for years and since I've noticed the M235 handles slightly different on screen. I'll bet it's down the the sensor being offset from the center of the mouse. Because it's located off center, moving your hand in various ways may produce inaccuracies on screen, when I've always been used to a mouse with a centralised censor.
But that's just me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !!, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Red (Accessory)
Have just connected this with my laptop as I have just bought the Lavolta Portable Folding Laptop Table Desk Tray Stand with Cooling Pad - 2x Cooler Fans - Aluminium Alloy - Adjustable-Angle Legs - Red, as I work from home and I was having problems with my back and shoulders. The Logitech M235 Wireless Mousekeyboard was very easy to connect along with the Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard. The mouse itself is very smooth to use. Would definitely recommend the whole combination for anyone else in my situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it right away!, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Red (Accessory)
The mouse is sensitive and super user friendly. It's easy to install. I can bring it anywhere. Its delivery service was fast. Good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars A friendly rodent, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Red (Accessory)
High-class mouse from a reputable supplier, easy to use, good tactility, even navigation, soft side touch, on-off switch to save power when not in use. The Logitech M235 is quite small and therefore convenient to throw in the briefcase but this might present a problem to anyone with large hands who might not find it so comfortable as I do. Comes in various colours of which the red is possibly the most chic. At £14 delivered this is extremely good value. What's not to like?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Red (Accessory)
Easy to set up and very responsive. Much better that any previous wireless mouse I have had. I would recommend it to anyone.

Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Red