5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!
I am completely hooked on the Rock Chick series, after reading the first two books back in June I have been awaiting (impatiently) the release of Redemption. It was worth the wait, I started reading as soon as it arrived and was up until the wee hours of the morning unable to put it down.
Published on 31 Dec. 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Found myself getting bored midway through..
This book was too long. I found myself getting bored and they are all of a similar theme which is insta love but in this case it's the alpha male who is in insta love and the heroine thinks she's not good enough blah, blah, blah.

Published 8 months ago by Laura

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 31 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Rock Chick Redemption (Paperback)
The story picks up from where you left it in rescue, meeting all the previous characters again, plus falling in love with new ones. Having said that, you could read this book independently and still love it (however you will want to read the other two as soon as you have finished it!).
A fast romance, lots of action and close friendships that will guarantee suspense and laughter that you will relish!
Can you tell that I love it...I am sure that you will too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly amazing, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Rock Chick Redemption (Kindle Edition)
I was really looking forward to this book because I love Tex, he is so funny, he always makes me laugh out loud. This was a great story and although I loved the first 2 to me this was better, on the run from an ex because he is violent and messed up with drug's always makes for a good story.
Having said that, I am starting to see a Patten emerge. However a new rock chick energies, and one of 'the hot bunch' takes a liking, there seems to be a Patten. I don't want to give any spoilers away, but the new rock chick is brought in the circle, one of the hot bunch makes her his business, she fights him but still sleeps with him and he gets his own way. When something happens the rock chicks go out and "try" and sort it on their own, it goes wrong, the hot bunch have to do damage control and there is an argument. They fight and then sleep together and he gets his own way...again when she promises not to do it again. When it's over they move in together, even when the rock chick says no it's not happening, it does. It happens with Indy, Jet and Roxie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, so funny.x, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Rock Chick Redemption (Kindle Edition)
Well I didn't really like the first rock chic book, I don't know why I just couldn't get into the whole thing, but I've kinda read them back to front. I started with regret which was fantastic and someone said try hanks story, absolutely loved it. The haunted house scene was hilarious and I love it at the beginning of the chapter when you get a sub heading. Now I'm feeling in the mood to read them all, I'm not going to try indys story again, as I really didn't like her in her book, although I do like her in all the others, guess ill start with Eddie and jet. Think this author is amazing.x

3.0 out of 5 stars Found myself getting bored midway through.., 3 Nov. 2014
Laura (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Rock Chick Redemption (Kindle Edition)

I also find the 'rock chicks' irritating the way they all interfere in each others business. If I had started reading Kristen Ashley based on these, her first books ,then I'm not sure I would have continued. If you are new to her, I suggest you start with her older books eg. At Peace, The Golden Dynasty etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic I loved it, 24 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Rock Chick Redemption (Kindle Edition)
I must admit that I had been putting off this book for some time as I just wasn't that keen reading about Hank Nightingale. He had made appearances in both the previous books and he came across as a good guy not a bad ass like the rest of the hot squad, however I was wrong Hank is bad ass and HOT! Just what you want and expect from a KA hero. Roxie our heroine in this book is a great character too but there was one little thing that niggled me about her and that was her always thinking she wasn't good enough for Hank which got a little tiresome in the end.

I'm not going to go into detail about the book because the usual happens in this book as do most of KA's books with kidnappings etc but I don't care I love it. The Rock Chick series is fun, it has plucky heroines and extremely hot alpha males. The characters appear in every book and I feel like they are my friends now. It is even making me to visit Denver. Are the guys there really like they are in the book? If you live in Denver maybe you could let me know.

There is always a happy ending so even when you get to a tearful bit you know that everything will work out good in the end....I hope this is always the case anyway. I don't know what I would do if things turned out bad. If you want a fun thrill of a book then please try this series. I absolutely love it and I'm going to give Rock Chick Redemption 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this series!, 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Rock Chick Redemption (Kindle Edition)
Now read the first three books in this series, I have found them all difficult to put down once started, the stories and characters are great and humour top notch. I thought Hank was the boring character who was generally in the background so wasn't sure whether this book would be of the same high standard as the other two, but I was fortunately wrong and I enjoyed this book just as much.

Kirsten Ashley is a great author and I am now a lifelong fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars would give more than 5 stars if I could!, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Rock Chick Redemption (Kindle Edition)
I love the rock chick series & wasn't disappointed with hank & roxies story. I LOVE all the characters and I literally LOL through out this book aswell. The humour in the rock chick series is awesome! Feel like I know all the characters and that is all down the amazing Kristen ashley my favourite all time author!! If you love sexy Alpha males, strong, funny women & brilliant secondary characters xx

5.0 out of 5 stars These books have .... EVERYTHING!!!, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Rock Chick Redemption (Kindle Edition)
OMG ...... if you are reading the reviews to decide whether or not you should read "The Rock Chick Series" ... then dont waste any more time umming and ahhing about it. You MUST buy or download these books!! They have EVERYTHING in them and will have you roaring with laughter from the start to the finish. I can honestly say that I have not been able to put them down (thank GOODNESS I have been able to download the next book after I finished another one - it would have killed me to have to wait around for the next installment of Rock Chick and serious Hot Bod drama!!).

I can also honestly say that if Kristen Ashley carried on writing about these characters forever, I would carry on buying them.

Brilliant Books ...... so what are you waiting for ..... BUY, BUY, BUY (but prepare to put your life on hold whilst you READ, READ, READ) :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Rock Chick Redemption (Kindle Edition)
Kristen Ashley has done it again..... the 3rd book in the Rock Chick Series is awesome, Hank and Roxie's story is full of action, hotness and will have you laughing out loud.
Off to read book 4 now :)

4.0 out of 5 stars hot, funny and sweet, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Rock Chick Redemption (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book - classic KA! Cute and funny heroine, seriously sexy, hot guy and a plot that goes full throttle from the outset. Whats not to love! Well worth buying and reading.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›