4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, rather sturdy indoors on tyled floors
I like it, rather sturdy indoors on tyled floors, I liked it so much I've bought another one. Deifnatly usefull, for both my bunnies, and my nephew,, you don't have to use it in a circle shape, I have my bunnies is a square and the others will go in a line to stop him form getting in draws or down stairs.
Published 5 months ago by Fleur Miranda Sheaf

1.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to set up and not sturdy
Published 6 months ago by Alice Chiu

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, rather sturdy indoors on tyled floors, 3 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 April 2013
W. Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bunny Business 8-Panel Playpen with Free Safety Net, 55 x 55-inch, Extra Large (Misc.)
Just what says. Large enclosure for our guinea pigs. Easy to put together and pack away. Our kids can sit in too

4.0 out of 5 stars overall it is great for purpose, 16 Aug 2014
we orderd the biggest of the playpens- 77x5x81.5cm ..overall it is great for purpose..the bunnies love being able to run around with so much space and no fencing on the floor gives there feet a break from hard wire. i don't use the material roof becuase we found it very tricky to fit to the shape of the fencing and the rabbits prefere it without..inless u have a massive rabbit they can't jump pver the top.
great for supervised time but wouldn't leave them in it without being around as animals like cats can jump in and theres no shelter. i was also pleased that it was much stronger then i though it would be and doesn't fall over if one of the bunnies lean up on it.
but the one main issue i would say with it is that for a short person like me 5,2 its not at all easy to take them back out-u either have to move a gate and slip in without the bunnies escaping or step in over the gate but being short makes it not so easy and trying to them climb up over with a rabbit in your arms is not ideal. still for the money its good

1.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to set up and not sturdy, 31 May 2014
My husband bought me 2 rabbit runs from 2 sellers on Amazon, they look similar, but this bunnybusiness one is no way as good as the vivapet one. This run made by Bunnybusiness is difficult to set up, the hoops on the adjacent mesh panels do not line up and they do not interlock either, after the pegs are put through, the panels are still wobbly and not sturdy at all. Rabbits can pull and move the mesh panel and easily escape, it is not predator proof and I would only recommend it. And I noticed the others buyers have reported similar problem before. Out of the two runs, I had it return this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 2 July 2014
Great run easy to assemble even by children. However, the net does not fit very easily or stay on properly

4.0 out of 5 stars a problem resolved, 23 Dec 2011
Really simple to assemble. Only one person needed. No instructions for assembly but quickly worked it out. The only real snag was that the main door to run was put on back to front. Hopefully this will be resolved by a pair of pliers. Just needs taking off and turning around. The rabbits love it and the girls get as much fun watching the rabbits play. They cant wait for the good weather so they can sit inside it with the rabbits.

5.0 out of 5 stars briliant value for money and so easy to put together, 11 July 2014
Speedy delivery, briliant value for money and so easy to put together. Bit flummoxed by previous posts about it being hard to put together as there are no instructions. It's pretty self explanatory! Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cage & service, 29 Dec 2011
Excellent Superfast service, the goods were well packaged and very easy to assemble and easy to store.

The Guinea Pigs love playing out in the run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbit run, 4 Oct 2011
Brilliant fold away run for our guinea pigs. So easy to assemble and put down my 12 yrs old son can do it.Worth every penny to see the guinea pigs enjoying some freedom from their hutch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 10 July 2014
Great Product, you can move it easily around the garden and we often put on our patio to keep the bunnies nails short. The net can be a bit fiddly but we find that a couple of washing line pegs work well to keep it in place.