on 8 May 2012
lovely bright coloured set of bathtime toys well made and each has a different aspect a mirror a roller ball and rattley beads they stood up well to being in water and also to being dropped over the side of the bath my only slight negative is that the magnet that joins them together nose to tail is not quite strong enough but would still recommend
on 30 December 2012
I got these for my son in the bath he loves them, they are brightly coloured. 1 has a mirror, 1 has little balls in and the other is a large ball you can move round. Good value for money
on 6 June 2013
These are bright, colourful and sturdy toys for my one year old son who had outgrown soft bath toys.
He enjoys playing with them! got on offer and great value for momey!!
on 9 October 2013
Two of the three turtles (the one with the balls inside and the one with the mirror) were not watertight. The first time I put them in the bath, water went inside the domes.
They are also very cheap looking and badly painted.
They were cheap to buy, otherwise I'd consider returning them as not fit for purpose.
However, my baby played with them for a few weeks before we put them in the bath, and they could be used a dry toy (not in the bath), but weren't very interesting for my one year old baby. I'd recommend spending your money on a different dry toy (not in the bath)(e.g. Bright Starts Activity Balls) and don't bother buying these. I haven't found any good bath toys that I could recommend yet.
on 3 January 2014
My son loves playing with these in the bath. A good size for little hands to pick up and nice different textures for teething gums! Not great in a cast iron bath as they are magnetic and will stick.
on 14 January 2014
Entertaining and colourful. Two of them rattle when shaken and they bob along quite well. They can start to get a bit grubby if not cleaned regularly, as water seems to get into them somehow.
on 19 January 2014
Great bath toys for younger babies who're just discovering sounds, toys etc. My daughter absolutely loves these and still enjoys them.
on 31 May 2014
Very good bath play toys my grandson loves to throw them about and they are just the right size
for his little hands to hold
on 27 January 2014
These were beautiful little turtles. My toddler grandson loves them, and enjoys playing with them. They were a good buy.
on 2 January 2014
I bought these for my 10 month old nephew, and he loves them! They can be played with in or out of the water, but they only link up with the magnets in the water. Each turtle is about 8cm across, and they are very robust with no loose bits or sharp edges, so great for babies and young children.