4.0 out of 5 stars Bath time fun!
Great little toys, my daughter loves them, her favourite seems to be the puffer fish. Makes bath time a bit more fun for her, I think she actually looks forward to having a bath so she can play with them.

Published 6 months ago by Crookster

3.0 out of 5 stars Not to be used just right away after opening!
I was very disapponted when I opened the box: a stinking smell (like fresh paint) was invading my room.
The animals are really nicely designed and soft to grip, but I had to wait one week before letting them to my child due to this smell I felt uncomfortable with. I left them in the water,and then to open air to have it fading..
Published on 19 July 2012 by CarolItaly

4.0 out of 5 stars Bath time fun!, 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10) (Baby Product)

Only thing I would say is that they need emptying before putting away as they can get a bit mouldy if any water is left inside them. I've had to purchase the 5 pack twice as this happened. bought the corner hammock this time though to keep them off the windowsill as I don't think direct sunlight helped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10) (Baby Product)
I bought these as something to play with when bathing my baby. He's too young to play with them by himself but my husband and I love them! Baby loves the bright colours and can hold onto them himself. Only problem is they don't fill up very well because the hole is small. Still would recommend them. I've bought the smaller pack as a present for someone with a baby the same age :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it :), 2 April 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10) (Baby Product)
Quality made products, one reviewer said they smelt but I did not find that with the ones I received. There was a faint plasticky smell when first opened but disappeared quickly and could just of easily have been the packaging :) pleased with the product, going to buy the 5 pack also though as I really want a turtle which you do not get with this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10) (Baby Product)
My two and a half year old loves these. Pack contains a range of more unusual sea creatures such as a manta ray and hammer head shark, so makes a change from the usual creatures in packs (saying that it does still contain old favourites like a starfish and a penguin) Great value for money, especially as I grudge paying lots for bath toys which ultimately will go mouldy in a short time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10) (Baby Product)
My toddler has learned all the animal names with her squirts. Definitely a worthwhile buy. Note that they are very small indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for party bags, 16 July 2012
This review is from: Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10) (Baby Product)
made really good party bag fillers for 2 year old party, everyone really pleased with them as nice and big but good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute toys, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10) (Baby Product)
These toys are really cute and my son loves playing with them but they aren't very squirty as the holes are tiny and they take ages to fill up.
Nice toys but if it's specifically squirty ones you want then I reckon there are better ones out there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not to be used just right away after opening!, 19 July 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Squirtin sea buddies, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10) (Baby Product)
Again, it all depends on how the kid approaches them. It can be the color of a certain one, or something else might trigger the child's wild imagination, good to have them around

4.0 out of 5 stars fun bath time, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10) (Baby Product)
These are very cute! It's not easy to fill some of them with water to squirt out but it is still good fun for babies who are almost a year old to play with in the bath.

Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10)